WANT TO RIDE IN BROWARD

Started by inked4life87, August 28, 2004, 11:45:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

prnstar123

hey try 136 and 84, in the old blockbuster fyn and games was. I drove by there sunday and there were a good amount of people riding. Don't know how long it will last so hurry. ;D I think I might hit it up during the week.
2005 yamaha yfz 450 (favorite toy)
2002 yamaha r1 (custom)
1999 Honda cbr 900 (stunt bike)
2004 Honda crf 50 (trick bike)

blueyfz450

HEY THANKX MAYBE I'LL SEE U THERE LOOK 4 A BIG INCLOSED
YAHAMA CREW

inked4life87

thats a good idea i drive by that on 595 every day and always wanted to get off and check it out

brett711

at the old blockbuster golf and games its not much. there, more then less the area is for little kids to ride
perfect for a family day gathering. theres a few jumps over the light bunkers. i drove by there yesterday and the chains are up and the no tresspass signs are present. dont get caught... FHP is right accross the street.
2007 honda rancher

bbf


raptorboy954

man im still looking for places to ride in broward. can anyone help me out!!

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

inked4life87

the best place 4 you is holley lands,but if that is to far u can email me and ill tell you a spot but u cant tell anyone.nobody knows and i want to keep it that way if i tell every one then it will get shut down.

raptorboy954

no problem man i feel u on that one. u can trust me bro

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

MuddyGurl101

Hey I live in Davie. I ride at the Holy Lands every weekend and a couple night a week.  [smiley=drive.gif]I baically live out there,  [smiley=Cool.gif] if you ever want to go with us, let me know. May 15th we are doing a ride and cleanup. We are cleaning up the area alittle, cooking lunch, and than riding the rest of the day. Let me know if you want to come!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

brett711

hey there inked4life87
if you tell everyone about your secret spot, it wont be a secret, and ya know fwc will cath on.. leave it just between a few of us, i was out there on sunday, spoke w/you on the levee with brian.
2007 honda rancher

zilla954

I try to tell him.  He just keeps on talking.   ;D  I'll see you guys next time, but I might be on a different bike.  Don't forget about the meeting.

http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=opendiscussion;action=display;num=1112896850
Tim
2005 Suzuki Eiger, 1990 lt500r,
1984 atc 200x, 1983 atc 185s
1998 zx9r, 1983 yz 490 -for sale
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/zilla954/eigersig2.jpg[/url]

inked4life87

you two guys and zilla are the olny ones that know about i have never posted it on the site im not crazy.

inked4life87


bftclub

INKED4LIFE,,,WHATS UP?WHAT IS THE AREA BY PRO-PLAYER?DROVE BY THERE TODAY AFTER A SERVICE CALL..AWESOME LITTLE TRACKK,HAS TRESPASSING SIGNS UP.....THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS ON ANOTHER THREAD,,BUT THOUGHT I WOULD ASK YOU ANYWAYS
bftclub

raptorboy954

DONT EVER RIDE THERE.

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

bftclub

thats what i figured..to many bros there right?...sucks cuz looks like a cool little track....thanks for the reply :)

inked4life87

ill tell you this i lived around there for many years,you will get jacked,my buddy got a 357 in his face for his banshee,the cops caught the guy but the she was trashed.if you ride there better have a rocket lanuhcer on your back.

MuddyGurl101

Don't ride out there! Cops check on that place all the time, not to mention the people around there complain! [smiley=Angry.gif] Sorry  
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

dirty2


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com