who's going to C&R sep 2nd

Started by MudOutLaw97, August 14, 2006, 12:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MudOutLaw97

I was just woudering who all is planng to go out sat t would be cool to get a groop to rde with
06 polaris sportsman 500 HO EFI on 28 outlaws, 3000 waren

sbripple

I am planning to attend at least 2 days.

Keeter

I will be there that Saturday. I am coming up from Ft. Lauderdale.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AmericanRobster

Any trails out there, or is it all a big mud hole?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

MudOutLaw97

its mostley mud but there are some trails
06 polaris sportsman 500 HO EFI on 28 outlaws, 3000 waren

C R MOTORSPORTS

 8)  Just to let everyone know we have opened a 40 acre flag pond, so that makes 4 flag ponds to mud in!  We needed to expand due to the high number of people we get each month and our big concert events.  We also have trails in the very back of the property.   
Home of Jason Aldean's "Hicktown" Video.
Come play in what nature made!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com