Rider dies in Lehigh, Ft Myers

Started by Thrumud, August 20, 2006, 11:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I was out there with the Caloosa Jeep Club riders in my Jeep Sunday 20th.  I think I saw the guy watching us go through water.  ABC 7 News say the dirtbike rider was wearing a helmet and protective gear.  News say the rider was thrown off his bike and died on site.  His wife saw him die. I will post more later.  My prayers go out to the family.

Please, know your limits when you ride. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]


TRX450R_Racer

That's terrible. I hate to see anyone get hurt. Let alone killed. I hope he didn't have any small children. My heart goes out to the family.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com