Finished at last!

Started by Raiders43, August 20, 2006, 08:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raiders43


MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Raiders43

Cost me like $800.00 to build and I was supposed to have two friends help me but the f-ers always had an excuse or didn't answer their phones. I guess I need new ones. :'(

UncleRico

Where are you setting this thing up?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Raiders43

It will be in Dundee probably on Sunday. My son's first birthday is Sat. so Sunday is test time. I might not invite my two friends that didn't help me so (dirtbikers), meaning I might be the only quad.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 10:59:51 PM
It will be in Dundee probably on Sunday. My son's first birthday is Sat. so Sunday is test time. I might not invite my two friends that didn't help me so (dirtbikers), meaning I might be the only quad.
Those dang dirtbikers haha!
Looks cool man, Maybe one day i'll try that.

Raiders43

Just let me make sure it doesn't fall apart then you are welcome to try all you want. ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Raiders43 on August 20, 2006, 11:24:05 PM
Just let me make sure it doesn't fall apart then you are welcome to try all you want. ;D
Haha thanks man!
Are you going to weld cross brace's on the open square part of the ramp?

Raiders43

I have enough left to do that but it feels pretty srtong laterly, after a good day on it and checking all the welds if it is needed I will weld the cross brace on it. It's all in mind.