This sucks ! ! !

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, August 18, 2006, 12:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

So I had this really bad pain in my jaw while at Mudfest last weekend, I thought a little Wild Turkey 101 would help heal it .... WRONG ! I had to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday ..... I am in so much pain ! Thank god I don't have to talk to type ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

cheropride

Feel better.  I don't care who you are, but tooth/teeth pain is one of the worse.  I don't know I gave birth, so I think dental pain comes in second.

This time last year, I was just beginning a huge dental project.  When I was a kid, I had a horse rear-up and strick me in the mouth, which proceeded to crack and break several front teeth.  Well some 20 years later, I had to have all the crowns replace, with a complete fixed bridge, one root canal, and when the root canal failed, they had to pull it and perform a implant procedure.  Put it to you this was, the entire ordeal took 7 months. 

That's what's worse about dental procedures, birth you go in, and have the worse pain in your life and your done.  But dental procedures, you have keep going back for more and more torture.  Ah, gives me chills just thinking about it. 

Had my all my wisdom teeth pulled years ago, and they were impacted, and yea it sucked.  But my last episode had to be the worse.  The shots sucks..... Especially when they give them to you in the roof of your mouth, now that really sucks.  Then novacaine wears off and all of sudden fells like your mouth is going to explode.  So trust me when I say I FEEL YOUR PAIN....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Quad32x

I think you need some sausage. Stop by the Bus and we will take care of you ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Joedirt

Quote from: Quad32x on August 18, 2006, 03:52:55 PM
I think you need some sausage. Stop by the Bus and we will take care of you ! ;)

Agreed.. :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MachineDog

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 18, 2006, 12:32:07 PM
So I had this really bad pain in my jaw while at Mudfest last weekend, I thought a little Wild Turkey 101 would help heal it .... WRONG ! I had to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday ..... I am in so much pain ! Thank god I don't have to talk to type ....


lol, I had all of mine removed a few weeks ago. If you take the pain killers it's fine, I slept for the most part of the 2 days after the surgery. The pain goes away about 3 days after the surgery, but the swelling and feeling you can't eat doesn't go away for about a week. It felt great when they took those darn stitches out. Were yours impacted? Anyway, main point, DO NOT have anything with a straw or do anything that might dislodge the blood clot. The PAIN will be unimaginable.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

eldiablo64

my wife gotta dry socket a couple years ago and she was in some kinda pain.i wouldn't wish that on anybody
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

bigscrub79

When I had mine removed they said I couldnt smoke a cigarette. So I stuck one up to my nose and smoked away.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

gtnwood

I dont get this child birth thing being so painful, if it is so painful why keep havin chitlins? Like a wise man once said you only gotta get kicked in the nerts one time and you never want it again  :'(. Now thats dibilitatin.  :o
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: MachineDog on August 18, 2006, 04:17:01 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 18, 2006, 12:32:07 PM
So I had this really bad pain in my jaw while at Mudfest last weekend, I thought a little Wild Turkey 101 would help heal it .... WRONG ! I had to get one of my wisdom teeth pulled out yesterday ..... I am in so much pain ! Thank god I don't have to talk to type ....


lol, I had all of mine removed a few weeks ago. If you take the pain killers it's fine, I slept for the most part of the 2 days after the surgery. The pain goes away about 3 days after the surgery, but the swelling and feeling you can't eat doesn't go away for about a week. It felt great when they took those darn stitches out. Were yours impacted? Anyway, main point, DO NOT have anything with a straw or do anything that might dislodge the blood clot. The PAIN will be unimaginable.


well i still have 3 more to go & they are all impacted ! It's the worst !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

UncleRico

Well at least you can enjoy that feeling you get when you stick your tongue up to where the tooth use to be....(but that only lasts for a couple of days)...then the novelty of the missing tooth wears off.


Can you tell I'm easily amused?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

Quote from: gtnwood on August 18, 2006, 10:02:27 PM
I dont get this child birth thing being so painful, if it is so painful why keep havin chitlins? Like a wise man once said you only gotta get kicked in the nerts one time and you never want it again  :'(. Now thats dibilitatin.  :o

Obviously you a guy, so what do you know ;)

Good thing your mom did think so ;)

But seriously, that was the first thought that went through my head during the whole thing, how in the hell are there so many people in this world.  I will never, I mean never go through this hell again.  :o

I don't know, perhaps it did scare the hell out of me, only have one kid.  But I was lucky, had a son, therefore, my Italian father-in-law was happy, my civic duty was done....  You know that whole Italian thing, carry on the family name and all.   :D
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: cheropride on August 19, 2006, 03:33:29 PM
Quote from: gtnwood on August 18, 2006, 10:02:27 PM
I dont get this child birth thing being so painful, if it is so painful why keep havin chitlins? Like a wise man once said you only gotta get kicked in the nerts one time and you never want it again  :'(. Now thats dibilitatin.  :o

Obviously you a guy, so what do you know ;)

Good thing your mom did think so ;)

But seriously, that was the first thought that went through my head during the whole thing, how in the hell are there so many people in this world.  I will never, I mean never go through this hell again.  :o

I don't know, perhaps it did scare the hell out of me, only have one kid.  But I was lucky, had a son, therefore, my Italian father-in-law was happy, my civic duty was done....  You know that whole Italian thing, carry on the family name and all.   :D


trust me I know all about the civic duties thing !

The worst part is that I will be getting the other 3 of my impacted wisdom teeth pulled on Sept 1st, so obviously no labor day riding for me ! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif