Need help with tire choice

Started by VelociRaptor350, February 22, 2005, 10:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelociRaptor350

Im stuck between holeshot HD 20x11x9 rears and holeshot xcr 21x7x10 fronts or kenda klaw xc's all around, same size. I mostly trail ride and want to maybe do a few hare scrambles, what would you suggest?
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

MadMudder

I don't race but our friend works at an atv shop and has a yfz that he races and rides in the woods and he says that klaws are good but the maxxis razars are best??? That is what he said so ?
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Smoknbanshee

razr 2's are sweet...i think le450apk has a set for sale......i also run the pure sport bandits...love em....the set le has for sale are on his yam450....very good condition.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Old_School

The Razors are nice. I'm thinking of getting a set for my quad. I currently have turf tamers. IMO I think these are argumentively the best all around tire out there. I like to through the bike out sideways alot and the tamers are a square tire so I don't have to worry about the tire taco'ing and throwing me off.  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

dreth

28" outlaws ;D lol ! razor 2s are bad 2 the bone ;)

IT200

Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

53yfz450

go with itp
i just have one ? why did you cut your fenders if your riding trails because of all that mud
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

VelociRaptor350

Whats the point of riding if not to get dirty, and it helps being able to see what your tires are doing when your riding, i can keep the tires out of ruts, etc. easier without those huge whale-tail fenders in the way.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

jbbj220

I run the holeshots all around on my Warrior and I like them.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]They seem to work good for trail rideing. I don't do mud so can not say how they do in the mud. [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif] Seem to work good in the sand and for climbing hills. Really made a big diff in the way it handles over the stock tires. [smiley=Smile.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing