I got me a new toy, any guesses?

Started by Qdawg76, August 18, 2006, 12:55:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetrider215

yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

nATiVcracker

hey , which one is faster .







                             cutting grass!!!!!
06 Brute Force 750 camo 29.5 outlaws
05 YFZ 450 Hipers,elkas, houser arms
05 King Quad 700 27" ITP 589's
04 Ford F250 CrewCab FX4 ,8" lift, 38" Super Swampers

Fox17

how much did ur house cost? is it cheaper up there?

qt314nfla

Ok, I liked you before but now you just suck.  ;D  You even got that bike in my colors.  Darn you!  Hope you have fun on it.  Can't wait till next year when I get my sport quad.  Nice place glad y'all like it.  I see an ATVflorida road trip coming.  Are you prepared?

T2

Dame Luis It looks like you doing fine up there, thats GREAT, Its nice to see you got a sport bike again. BTW that is one NICE house. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

Thanks, I am ready for who ever wants to come up, we have 10 acres to ride and there are many riding areas withing 2 hours, Coal creek, Land between the lakes, etc, house and land prices up here are great compared to FL, you wouldnt believe it, we got our land and house for just under 200k. Great deals. There is land for sale everywhere up here
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Fox17

if it is that cheap up there you will have some new friends if we can convince mom to move up there. how many square feet is that house? it looks huge. how hot is it up there?

gearhead400

damn! i wish i was a few years old with some money in the bank, i would be up there lookin for a place right now. I love tennessee!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Qdawg76

Our house is 3400 Square feet with a 2 car garage, which houses the quads and lawn equipment
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525