How do you????

Started by ananomaly, August 18, 2006, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ananomaly

How do you keep a copy of title or registration from being mangled or destroyed while riding if we are required to have that proof on hand????
One of my bikes has the sticker the other does not... yet. Any suggestions??? :-\
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

UncleRico

I made a copy of mine, and went to Kinko's and ran it through that machine that puts the magical plastic coating over it. (I think they call it laminate) then I cut the excess off and put it in with my owners manual under the seat.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ananomaly

You kinda dissapointed me a little. I was thinking ...Man Uncle can have some fun with this. But thanks... wasn't sure they like the copy thing... you know gov. and all. ;D
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

eldiablo64

hey you better watch it they'll be tappin yer phone line!!!!!!!!!!LOL
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

ananomaly

Yea your right. But they don't want me. They may want him.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: ananomaly on August 18, 2006, 10:34:45 PM
You kinda dissapointed me a little. I was thinking ...Man Uncle can have some fun with this. But thanks... wasn't sure they like the copy thing... you know gov. and all. ;D

"Dance Monkey Boy, Dance!"...Oh, so now I'm here for your amusement? Need I remind you of our last conversation about this....

<Cue flashback dream sequence music>

ananomaly: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.
Uncle Rico: What do you mean I'm funny?
ananomaly: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.  
Uncle Rico: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
ananomaly: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.
Uncle Rico: Funny how? What's funny about it?
Global Moderator: Rico no, You got it all wrong.
Uncle Rico: Oh, oh, Global Moderator. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?
ananomaly: Jus...
Uncle Rico: What?
ananomaly: Just... ya know... you're funny.
Uncle Rico: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little f*cked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to f*ckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
ananomaly: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?
Uncle Rico: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the f*ck am I funny, what the f*ck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!
ananomaly: Get the f*ck out of here, Rico!
Uncle Rico: Ya mothertrucker! I almost had him, I almost had him. Ya stuttering pr*ck ya. Frankie, was he shaking? I wonder about you sometimes, Henry. You may fold under questioning.


That's pretty much how I remember it....

there, happy now...what next, ya wanna dress me up in a little bell hop suit, wrap me in plastic, and beat me? "The Crowd Seems to love this"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ananomaly on August 18, 2006, 10:21:04 PM
How do you keep a copy of title or registration from being mangled or destroyed while riding if we are required to have that proof on hand????
One of my bikes has the sticker the other does not... yet. Any suggestions??? :-\

They have a Green Sticker you buy for your quad from theTax Collectors office where you get a title. It is $4.50. It has your VIN # & Title # on it. When you go and get it if they say they need your title and will mail you a new one don't give it to them. Tell them they're wrong. They took mine and said they would mail me a new one.....well I got the one I gave them back 2 days later with a note saying sorry we didn't need it. I have attached a picture of the sticker.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

ananomaly

Thanks trx. Seems as those at the tag office don't quite get this part yet.
That's a little better Rico. I saw you were a little busy over there.
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: ananomaly on August 19, 2006, 02:09:35 AM
Thanks trx. Seems as those at the tag office don't quite get this part yet.
That's a little better Rico. I saw you were a little busy over there.


Your welcome.

When I went for my sticker I said to the girl, "I need something you probably don't know anything about." I was right she had to get one of the girls from the back and they still couldn't get it right.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Pro52R

Who needs a title if they never catch yah?

lol...i have plenty expirence w/ the smokey bears...

[url="http://www.fuelslut.net/hosting/uploads/profilepic.JPG"]http://www.fuelslut.net/hosting/uploads/profilepic.JPG[/url]

yunt2ride

You can make copies that you need and then take clear packing tape and laminate it with that. Works like a charm. You can put your name and phone number on it along with who to contact in case of emergency and any other good information that someone may need to know if you have an accident like Allergies and medications you take and stuff. Put the information on a piece of paper about the size of your drivers license on front and back then tape it all the way around with two pieces side to side then take scissors and cut around the edge so it will be sealed at the edges.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

TRX450R_Racer

Bottom line is the law states you should have the sticker, but to each his own.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.