Few picsE

Started by klutchbuster400, August 17, 2006, 04:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Enjoy, I took like 70 pics, but only twp uploaded, what gives >:(


Ill try and get the others working later.

53yfz450

you took 70 pics of your bike. ???

anyways i like the hand guards. 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

k.p.


UncleRico

I like the brush guards.


When we gonna go haulin' azz through the brush and scratch those bad boys up?


Don't you ride at RR?

I think I've seen that bike there before sans handguards.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

#4
Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 04:56:00 PM
I like the brush guards.


When we gonna go haulin' azz through the brush and scratch those bad boys up?


Don't you ride at RR?

I think I've seen that bike there before sans handguards.
Thanks, I rode at r/r once, but that was back on my warrior 350, I saw you their that day though, I been dying to go back but dad busts his @ss all day so that we can have a roof over our heads.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 17, 2006, 04:25:34 PM
you took 70 pics of your bike. ???

anyways i like the hand guards. 8)
Not literally 70 lol, just so you get an idea, I took maybe ten pics, but only those two came up, ill get more tomorrow.

UncleRico

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 17, 2006, 05:03:05 PM


Thanks, I rode at r/r once, but that was back on my warrior 350, I saw you their that day though, I been dying to go back but dad busts his @ss all day so that we can have a roof under our heads.

Tell your Dad to bring you out there! I'll have some cold GOLDEN SODAS for him, and you can ride with my two kids that I bring out there from the projects. I mentor them. They ride 400's, and they're mildly retarded so you can whoop up on them. I call them Kip and Napoleon..not sure what they're real names are.

Anyway, we may be out there on Labor Day.

Peace out.
:J :J
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Headz400

Nice pics man quad is lookin good as always....

Mines getting serviced and fixing the recall but when its done i want you to cut my front fenders plzzz..

klutchbuster400





Thanks headz, Whenever you can bring it over or something ( if i dont have freaking school work) I have all the crap we used and remember how my dad did it.

Rico, I remember those two, white z40o's right. Im pretty sure my dad works memorial day too :-\
Thanks anyways ;)

klutchbuster400

So what does everyone else think?
Im adding on radiator scoops and a gripper seat, That is if josh still has it  :D

Fox17

pretty cool. is that the bike in ur sig? if so it has come a LONG way.

yfz450psycho

THAT BIKE LOOKS BAD A$$

klutchbuster400

Yeah thats the bike in my sig., Thanks alot, Im glad people like what i've done with it so far ;D

Fox17

yea it has really come a long way. you did a excellent job with it.

Alba450

Looks awsome!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Picow18

Wow jesse it really has come a long way keep it up man, looks real good and josh still has his OMFs fo sho ;D
DECEMBER QOTM WINNER [url="http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988"]http://www.z400central.com/invision/index....showtopic=52988[/url]
2005-Silver
DFR-Yoshimura-PEP-ProDesign-909-Lonestar-Elka-DR.D-FasstFlexx-AC-Blingstar-OMF-LakerCustom-BarePerformance-Holeshot-Renthal-Moose-

UncleRico

Do those hand guards get in the way when you're doing CLIFF HANGERS?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

#17
Thanks,
Lol yeah jess, Still gonna be a while before it loosk like yours, or atleast what it did :D

Hey rico, Yeah it gets in the way of cliff hangers, but you need them to do superman backflips ;)
:D

klutchbuster400

Yes, I have no life lol


RacerX5

Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Looks sweet. I like the hood.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

Quote from: RacerX5 on August 18, 2006, 09:07:16 PM
Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!

whats wrong with the yfz? why trade down? or are you just kidding?

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Fox17 on August 18, 2006, 11:07:07 PM
Quote from: RacerX5 on August 18, 2006, 09:07:16 PM
Sick bike bro!
Trade you my yfz for it!!!

whats wrong with the yfz? why trade down? or are you just kidding?
Haha that was just me on his screen name messing around

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

lawn_man mx

haha  looks good man!  did you get  a +4 axle?  its  coming along real nice ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com