Happy B-day ebtrx450r!!!!

Started by 53yfz450, August 17, 2006, 11:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

Happy bithday eric have a good one. ;D i wish you could come out and race saterday. :'(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

#1
Thanks Man!!! Yeah me too! If I didn't have friends coming in town I would be there! I wish you could come to Bartow tomorrow!! Ahh just skip school and come. Who needs an education? lol

53yfz450

a edumacata whut???? i wish i cude but i reele hav to lern stuf to be gude at lyfe ;)


but realy i prob. could but i missed too many days last week.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Yeah I think Loretta Lynns was a bit more important than practice at Bartow. Lol  I'm just glad I can get on the track tomorrow. I'm dying to get back out!!! Gotta try out Wimmer's beadlocks lol

Hondarider22

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was waiting to start a bday post!  >:(

oh well less work for me  8) happy bday eric, what kind of cake do u like? my mom wants to make u one...im not joking either lol thanks for fixing my bike and helping me with all that mumbo jumbo in this sport  :P good luck at bartow tomorrow, oh u forgot to get the key while u were here  ::)

ebtrx450r

Quote from: MolonyYFZ28 on August 17, 2006, 11:51:08 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i was waiting to start a bday post!  >:(

oh well less work for me  8) happy bday eric, what kind of cake do u like? my mom wants to make u one...im not joking either lol thanks for fixing my bike and helping me with all that mumbo jumbo in this sport  :P good luck at bartow tomorrow, oh u forgot to get the key while u were here  ::)

Thanks Alan!! Tell her whatever her specialty is. No problem. Yeah I'll just pick it up in the am.