track in fort pierce

Started by BC-LC-500s, April 16, 2006, 02:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BC-LC-500s

 i saw a track being shaped off kings hwy, anyone have any info?
2004 polaris sportsman 500 4x4
2004 polaris sportsman 500 4x4
2001 polaris scrambler 500 2x4

indianjoe

Where on Kings Highway only thing I know about is clearing for more buildings or houses..... >:( >:( >:( >:(

LTR450 994

could be that new track Moroso is building

Simulcaster

Moroso is quite a bit south of Kings Highway. St. Lucie County has discussed putting in a track ou near hte fairgrounds. I saw an article with Dean dyess from Thundercross in FL MX magazine and he mentioned it so I decided to call the farigrounds office and I was told it was an idea but it would be atleast 3 years away. Anyways rumor has it Moroso is close to opening......see ya there. But if someone knows anyihtng about this track in Fort Pierce please share.

yfz450psycho

i saw the track also it may be private but i hope not there is also a track on glades cut off road

indianjoe

Track on Kings I have been told is private....... :( :(

Don't know about one on Glades Cut off,,,,but that is out towards the track they are talking about in Indiantown on other thread.

Simulcaster

time to make friends with some ft. pierce folk.

yfz450psycho

kings hwy track sold it looks like it is going to be office buldings