Nice Work Bones

Started by UncleRico, August 17, 2006, 02:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I like the new look!!!

Nice banner picture too.

I'll let you know if I find any glitches.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

mrbones

Thanks! Thank Asphaltdragon for the big pic on top. He took the pic at the Rodman IV ride.

And yes, please report any bugs. I still have to convert the Video section over, too.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

yea. it is awesome. great job.

Headz400


450rcrazy


Honda328i

That looks really awseome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

americanhighlander

 ;)  It's looks nice with all atvs line up in pic and i have seen that video with rodman ride it looks like that picture from that video.

It looks like pro done this site!!!  :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

ananomaly

Great header... wish I was in the historic picture. :Clap.gif
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

backinsaddle


Sleazy_Rider78

awesome work bones.  I like how you updated the where to ride section.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Fox17

now that this is done you can start workin on the shirts and stickers.  ;)

cheropride

 ;)Sweet ;)

Love the look, git-r-done!  Awesome work, you the man....

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Brians06grizz

2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

honda guy250


gearhead400

looks awesome! great work!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

mrbones

Thanks everybody. I made a few minor changes yesterday. Hold the Shift button down and click refresh to update the stuff.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Asphaltdragon

I like the new changes...  ;) good job
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com