Labor Day Weekend 2006 Plans?

Started by Sleazy_Rider78, August 16, 2006, 09:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sleazy_Rider78

I haven't heard anyone talking about their labor day weekend plans.  Just wanted to see what everyone's plans are and where you all will be riding.  I will be driving up to Jacksonville and will probably ride Osceola National Forrest August 30th and 31st.  I then plan on being in the Orlando area for the rest of the weekend. 

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Fox17

were goin out to our property at SE. probably on that monday.

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 10:17:01 PM
were goin out to our property at SE. probably on that monday. You guys can come if you want.

Sure, that sounds good. Thanks for the invite. We'd love to go to your property at S.E.

I'll PM everyone, as long as your sure it's cool with your parents.


Lets get a head count. (We should probably keep it under 50 people)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

garym


Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on August 17, 2006, 07:38:26 AM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 16, 2006, 10:17:01 PM
were goin out to our property at SE. probably on that monday. You guys can come if you want.

Sure, that sounds good. Thanks for the invite. We'd love to go to your property at S.E.

I'll PM everyone, as long as your sure it's cool with your parents.


Lets get a head count. (We should probably keep it under 50 people)

hey as long as you got a key come join us. if not ur gonna have a tough time getting in.

561rincon

too hot to camp so we're going to disney water parks.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

FOREMANRON

THINKING OF CHECKING OUT HORSE HOLE CREEK IN INGLIS WWW.MUDUP.COM
2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

tallyt

Have been to horse hole, they have a seperate area for atvs, was mostly just black water with hard bottom to it.it was mostly  sport bikes in the mud the weekend we where there, was fun got dirty and had fun just not as big of a hole for atvs as they have for the trucks.

qt314nfla

I could tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya. :o  Rest assured I'll be riding somewhere that weekend! ;D

susieblazer



  Hoss400 and I want to ride somewhere too with some of our friends (if its not too hot for them ...lol )
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

yunt2ride

Got a large group going to L-Cross for their adult event.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

cycole

2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

yunt2ride

Quote from: FOREMANRON on August 17, 2006, 01:28:50 PM
THINKING OF CHECKING OUT HORSE HOLE CREEK IN INGLIS WWW.MUDUP.COM

I live 30 minutes from Horse hole, went one time and not at all impressed. Thats why I drive 4 hours to L-Cross. Come join us if you can. Just remember that its an adult event.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

1FasterBlaster

#13
Where the heck is Chiefland Yunt?


duroc825

another 2 hours from me Chino. long way up 19

Lorthex

Was at SE Sat and Sun.  Very muddy out there right now and main road at gate in bad condition, hopefully if you go today it will have dried out some the water xings are pretty deep right now also.

susieblazer

#17
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on September 01, 2006, 10:00:24 AM
Where the heck is Chiefland Yunt?

   Chino you should know that talking to Bill , our family lives there and in Trenton thats where we go ride on the property too...

  BTW officer Levy was working Horse Hole again on Sundays event............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com