Dreth's Gift Registry

Started by UncleRico, August 16, 2006, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I don't want to give the same wedding present as anyone else so I think we should all post what we are giving as gifts so he doesn't get doubled up...

I know he's registered at THE CANDLE FACTORY, BED BATH N BEYOND, and THE POTTERY BARN.


So I got him a duvet cover for his bed...it's pink with little choo choo's on it.

(I figure it will match everything else he owns)

I hope Mrs Dreth likes it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dreth

im also registered at cash-r-us ;)


this party is not for me to get gifts! im paying for everything, come on out and have a great time ;D

UncleRico

Don't tell them that....


I was gonna flip a Crown Royal bag inside out, and walk around to solicit cash for the bride and groom and keep the loot. Now you're throwing a wrench in my spokes.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

Uncle Rico, you definitely have a screw loose, but I appreciate your sense of humor.   
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

dreth

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 18, 2006, 02:48:38 AM
Uncle Rico, you definitely have a screw loose, but I appreciate your sense of humor.   





he should have been a comedian :D