Me=7 Gator=0

Started by LIV2RIDE, August 16, 2006, 10:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LIV2RIDE

It's only a 7 and a 1/2 footer but we got him within the first hour of the first night of the season.
The kids told me to wake them up when I got home if I got one so they're still asleep in the pic. ;D






Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on August 16, 2006, 10:48:27 AM
What kind of gun?


Bow and arrow, then a homemade harpoon with a tuna speartip on the end and then finally a 12 gauge bangstick to the brain.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

sissys! i would have jumped on it and bit its ear into submission!  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

UncleRico

Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

LIV2RIDE

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!



YUP
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Where did you get that one at? How long is the license good for? What do you do wth it after you bring it home?

I don't know how you do that  :o I have a severe case of Gatorphobia. I couldn't do it. It would eat me.

gery350

oh man your lucky.
i heardthey sold out of licenses real quick.
isnt the limit like 2 for the season.
so ya gonna call the taxidermy man. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

wilburz

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out.  Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out.  Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your lame comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

You should have been born a woman.

wilburz

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on August 16, 2006, 01:43:32 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

You should have been born a woman.

What he said!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

MuddFreak77

Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

I bet he and his boys are VERY proud cause it tastes GREAT!!!!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

UncleRico

#14
Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 01:31:45 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 16, 2006, 12:23:37 PM
Ahhhh the thrill of killing another living thing. Your boys must be SO proud of you!!!

Hopefully no one you will ever know will be attacked, killed or maimed by an alligator! If they are then make sure you tell them your feelings about killing living things. We are being over-run with the stupid things and they need to be thinned out.  Have you ever swatted a fly or stepped on an ant? Probably have you hypocrite! Leave your stupid comments at the door you animal rights ativist! Get a back bone! You ever eat chicken? Sure you have. You ever see how chickens are slaughtered? Probably not as humane as the killing of this gator.   


HA HA! "Oh lighten up Francis"

And no, I don't eat chicken, you presumptious, double posting, lactose intollerant, semi-skilled ridin', non dental care havin', disco dancin' 1970's pants wearin, Brittany spears down loadin', punk! (I mean that in the nicest way)


And funny you should mention it, I do have a friend who had his arm bitten off by a gator.  Serves him right for gettin' all liquored up and actin' like a redneck.

We call him "STUMPY" now. (Scott, if you're reading this let me say it again "Stumpy, you dumb bastid")

And I also have a neighbor who has a dog who lost his back leg to a gator....

We call him "TRI-POD".

And when you call me a hypocrite, it hurts my feelings...why would you do that wiburz? WHY?


P.S.

Why would you think I WASN'T born a woman?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wilburz

Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?

well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime. 

I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

grsricky

2005 Raptor 660r AC nerf; full UM skids; pro aluminum rear bumper; White Bros.; Pro design proflow kit
Yamaha follow no one!
'98 Mazda P/U somethings gotta carry my Quad
'03 Porche 911 Carrera 4S

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wilburz on August 16, 2006, 05:35:45 PM
Hurt your feelings or call you a hypocrate?

well, on one hand you feel sorry for the gator being killed and on the other hand, I am sure you have killed an innocent animal, be it a ant or worm, in your lifetime. 

I am sure your nephews are proud of you, Uncle Rico. "Our UncleRico stands up for wild animal rights!" Go hug a tree!
I think we can all agree if an animal has the ability to literally bite your arm or leg off in any enviroment, then its not exactly innocent :N

UncleRico

I've never killed an animal in my life!!!


Well, unless you consider a baby harp seal an animal. I use to work bashing their heads in for a small furrier out of Quebec, but I'd hardly call those savage beasts "animals".


And as for the newphews...I think Kip and Napoleon are proud of me.


(You're not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed are you? I need to introduce you to my two topless dancer friends, Irony with an "i" and Sarcasm with an "i")

SAVE THE ANIMALS! :YingYang.gif
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gery350

#20
c'mon youve never gone into the fire swamp and killed a:

R.O.U.S.
Rodents Of Unusual Size! ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

UncleRico

#22
Fire Swamp?

I'm Sicilian...and everyone knows not to get into a battle of wits with a Sicilian!


(Now see, they're going to take that completely out of context from the Fire Swamp context, watch)

Here's one of those viscious little bastids in attack mode!


[attachment deleted by admin]
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

blupits04

aww shiot dont knock the gator till you've tried the tale.better than steak.now all we need is a good fish fry with some swamp lizard .
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

UncleRico

I've actually had the Gator..tastes like Chicken.

I prefer the Baby Harp Seal Kabobs
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."