Happy Birthday Hollywood !!

Started by Honda328i, August 16, 2006, 02:23:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honda328i

Steve, have a good one  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Moose

Almost let it slide by.

Hope you had a good one today.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

klutchbuster400


qt314nfla

Happy bday Steve.  Hope all is well up there in riding land.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

T2

Happy B_Day H.W. Hope you are enjoying it up there is SC.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Hollywood

Thanks guys! Yea it was great wish I could have spent it riding but ohh well gotta make a living. It's just been to blazin' Hot to do any riding......it'll start cooling down next month though so should be back on the trails.
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Ida_Mann

As I was driving down I-95 I was thinking about getting online and seeing if I could stop by to wish you a happy BDay,,,,but anyway......

happy Birthday a little late dude, let's go ride.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Quad32x

You mean that guys still alive ? 2:L Have a good one broham ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

qt314nfla

Here's another one of that guy formerly known to many as BigPimpin now known as Hollywood.

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Not only does his quad swim it flies too.  Hey thrasher you remember towing him out of that hole by Ida's?

[attachment deleted by admin]

qt314nfla

Who's this crew of ppl?  Haven't seen them on a ride in forever.  Need an Ida Cabin reunion.

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

man did they both come along way since this good day! HBD Steve 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ida_Mann

Id@ Cabin reunion,,,,I like that idea.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."