Anybody been to Croom lately??

Started by kenz, August 16, 2006, 02:12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kenz

Any body been to Croom in the last week or so?  I was wondering how full of water the sand hill pit area is.  Underwater or not I am making the trip up there this Saturday its just that riding the pit is one of my favorite places there.  The rest of Croom seems like it would stay pretty dry.

Thanks,
Ken
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

mikeE36

last time i went (a month ago) there was almost no water in the pit. I think they filled it in.

svtbolt04

Quote from: mikeE36 on August 16, 2006, 02:22:19 AM
last time i went (a month ago) there was almost no water in the pit. I think they filled it in.

lol..noob, they didnt fill in the pit.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

kenz

Filled in the pit. :J That's a good one. 

BTW svtbolt04,  love that sig.  The more you look at it the funnier it is.

Anyway I didn't want to get to Croom all excited to ride the pit and have it full of water.  I have to break in my new riding gear before the FTR Qaud Scrambles starts.
2008 YFZ450
FTR 30+ #34B
Sarasota Area Quad Riders

svtbolt04

Kenz, the pit isnt much of a place to practice for quadscrambles! When I finish up my bike, I will be up at croom next weekend and if you are there, we can hit up the back trails and get you ready for them!

Thanks for the comment on the sig, some people on here will disagree with you though.. but dont mind them.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

robo02cop

It wouldn't be called a pit if they filled it in ::)
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

mrbones

It's dry. It would be nice if a 10,000 tons of sand fell in the middle of it though. Not to fill it up, but to smooth it out!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon