Bithlo Monday the 21st

Started by Flea_Jumper, February 22, 2005, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper

 ;D Met Mr and Mrs Nightbreed along with my wife and son at Bithlo.  Track was better than I remember.  Cant speak for everyone but I had a great time.

Here are some pics of the day.

Dreth, Cody said this no footer was for you.  Cant wait till the 2nd.

Flea_Jumper

Mrs Nightbreed airing it out  ;D

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

 ;DMr Nightbreed going at the 70'+ table that we kept coming up one bike lenghth short.  How do you do it Dreth?

Flea_Jumper

 ;DNightbreed air borne on the 70 footer.

Flea_Jumper

Myself on the 70 footer.  Nightbreed and I both were going nuts trying to clear this thing.  Cant get enough speed. Or to chicken, cant figure it out ;D

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

 ;DMrs. Flea, still trying to get over the flu, but airing it out.

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper

 ;DIM done, tiered and hungry.  Lets go home!  Must of done 50 laps if he did one.

TBR_#86

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

450R_Matt

NICE!!!! I love MX pictures. Keep them comming.  Tell Nightbreed he needs less wheel spin in that corner then he will get it... lol   get rid of those junk tires and get some real tires.... ;D...J/K
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Nightbreed

Hey its got new tires on it, I cant help the old dinasour likes to pedal fast, lol  ;D
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Real-Motor-Builder

now we know why it takes so long to get a atv back from ATP now  >:(

Thrasher

wtf? he needs a break too like everyone else!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

big-daddy

Quotenow we know why it takes so long to get a atv back from ATP now  >:(
dude, you have post twice and both are neg. about ATP. but, you hide behind false name and e-mail. BOTH mikes and there family are great people. So get over it and die! I guest low life is better than no life in your case.  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450R_Matt

Hey Real-Motor-Mouth check out the new thred just 4 you and talk smack over there not here.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mrs.Nightbreed

Thanks for the pics FLEA!!! I had a blast. Man, Those knee pads were the best investment I ever made [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]. NOT A SINGLE BRUISE [smiley=Clap.gif]

Now I got to get to work fixing my girl so I will be ready for Sandmountain on Sun and Wed 2nd Bithlo.... [smiley=Unhappy.gif] Turns out my swing arm is broke in 2 places..... [smiley=Tongue.gif] guess its time to revalve that rear shock, I think it it's trying to say it's had enough LOL

dreth

sweet pics Flea! How do i do it? Its just bones my friend ;D i didnt do it over night, thats for sure! practice , practice , practice ;)  tell that boy of yours to lay off or i will never look good ;) hes learning fast and hes alot younger than this old man so let me shine for a little while before he takes the torch ;D

come on march 2nd

tampaboy813

Quotesweet pics Flea! How do i do it? Its just bones my friend ;D i didnt do it over night, thats for sure! practice , practice , practice ;)  tell that boy of yours to lay off or i will never look good ;) hes learning fast and hes alot younger than this old man so let me shine for a little while before he takes the torch ;D

come on march 2nd
Movie?
sure why not?
Let do this?

when is the open house?

Flea_Jumper

Hey RMB, what were you doing on Saturday?  Mike and I both worked. I think we are entitled to a day for ourselves.  Keep your negative BS to yourself.

I run five different businesses, so when you think your busy multiply it by 10 and thats my normal day. Nightbreed is starting a new business and is working his ars off to make a go of it, we are entitled and besides ITS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

God Bless

450R_Matt

#23
Nightbreed I bet that you had the place all to your selfs that day.   Im going to get out to the tribe track again soon. When are you and Mrs. going to take a Vacation and come  down here and ride the MX track with us?  
    
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Nightbreed

I dont think i'm allowed any more time off work  ;), but I guess we will have to try and figure somthing out a little more firm.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!