What is your profession?

Started by o4250, July 26, 2006, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headz400

I work for an A/C company running permits for jobs...

But its all gonna change now since i finally got accepted to the fire department..

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Headz400 on August 13, 2006, 01:28:03 PM
I work for an A/C company running permits for jobs...

But its all gonna change now since i finally got accepted to the fire department..
I been thinking about that, sounds like fire fighters have a fulfilling life, work 24 hours and get 48 off, and a bunch of good benefits.

o4250

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 13, 2006, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: Headz400 on August 13, 2006, 01:28:03 PM
I work for an A/C company running permits for jobs...

But its all gonna change now since i finally got accepted to the fire department..
I been thinking about that, sounds like fire fighters have a fulfilling life, work 24 hours and get 48 off, and a bunch of good benefits.

And you  usaully work second jobs and such ;D

klutchbuster400

Quote from: o4250 on August 13, 2006, 04:15:08 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 13, 2006, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: Headz400 on August 13, 2006, 01:28:03 PM
I work for an A/C company running permits for jobs...

But its all gonna change now since i finally got accepted to the fire department..
I been thinking about that, sounds like fire fighters have a fulfilling life, work 24 hours and get 48 off, and a bunch of good benefits.

And you  usaully work second jobs and such ;D
Oh yeah :-\

o4250

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 13, 2006, 04:30:21 PM
Quote from: o4250 on August 13, 2006, 04:15:08 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 13, 2006, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: Headz400 on August 13, 2006, 01:28:03 PM
I work for an A/C company running permits for jobs...

But its all gonna change now since i finally got accepted to the fire department..
I been thinking about that, sounds like fire fighters have a fulfilling life, work 24 hours and get 48 off, and a bunch of good benefits.

And you  usaully work second jobs and such ;D
Oh yeah :-\

Well you work second jobs for spending money, not like you have too, its just you have the time too.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com