Raptor 660r project

Started by pelele, August 12, 2006, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pelele

I put my raptor apart about 10 days ago.....
And today i finally got it together..
What do you think????










04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Yamaha72

Looks like you spent your time on the paint job, looks real nice... ;)

I noticed that you are on the Raptor Forums too...
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

klutchbuster400

looks good, but you should do your heal guards too.

Busta Nutt

What's going to happen to that paint when you put it in the bush?

Alba450

Looks great!

But I dont dig the color........Its for Puffs
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

nice looking plastics!  8) i would have those tore up in one ride though!  :P
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Fox17

cool bike. i want black and red changin plastic. it would be cool b4 it got in the woods. anyway nice 660.

pelele

Thanks everyone...

Yes i am also on raptor forums.


No I am not gonna do the heel guards... thats wasting time and paint... they are gonna get messed up...

The paint is gonna hold up when i go on the trails....plastics are well prepared and plenty of clear.... i hope

The color is mainly blue and orange.... thanks!!




04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

CabannaBoy

camilion paint ,,,or any paint for that matter on plastic will not last,,one ride in the woods and its done,,,looks good for now,,but i think it would look better on your metal frame.
'06 ltz400
'05 viper 70

klutchbuster400

Quote from: pelele on August 13, 2006, 03:26:39 AM
Thanks everyone...

Yes i am also on raptor forums.


No I am not gonna do the heel guards... thats wasting time and paint... they are gonna get messed up...
The paint is gonna hold up when i go on the trails....plastics are well prepared and plenty of clear.... i hope

The color is mainly blue and orange.... thanks!!





And after one roll or mud ride the plastics wont :N

4fittyr

paint the frame   not the plastics  it wont last in the woods  but it doesnt look like you've rode it much or in the woods yet
if u can't be good be good at it

UncleRico

I like the paint...nice work!


I don't know why everyone wants to bring you down by telling you how bad the plastics are gonna get scratched up.


Have fun with it.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

pelele

Quote from: UncleRico on August 13, 2006, 06:46:45 PM
I like the paint...nice work!


I don't know why everyone wants to bring you down by telling you how bad the plastics are gonna get scratched up.


Have fun with it.

Thanks unclerico....
Seems like that..... but i take really good care of my things... and it is gonna last... plus got plenty of material on those plastics..
So (not IF) but when it gets scratch... all i need to do is buff and polish.... if it gets bad....  paint it again.....
04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]

450rcrazy

looks cool ,it's nice to have something a little different than everyone else.Is there something in the paint to make it flexable so it won't crack ?

pelele

Quote from: 450rcrazy on August 13, 2006, 07:13:54 PM
looks cool ,it's nice to have something a little different than everyone else.Is there something in the paint to make it flexable so it won't crack ?


Thanks 450!!
Smart question.... and yes... its a product called adhesion promoter... that also works as a flexible agent.. taht you apply after sanding and before primer...

Thanks for your coment!!
04 RAPTOR 660R CHAMELEON
03 LT-Z400 YELLOW

www.atvmiaxtreme.com
www.raptorforum.com
www.z400central.com

[url="http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg"]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e327/peleleman/raptor/rap5banner.jpg[/url]