Hello Mcfly??

Started by Raiders43, August 12, 2006, 08:03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Try the Img link, and you can put more then one pic in a post ;)

Raiders43

Where is the link located?

SpringHill Riderz

oh snap!  I dont think I could I could do that  :(

klutchbuster400

On your phtobucket their should be three links under the pic after you upload it. The htp link, tag link, and Img link. The Img link makes the pic pop up .

UncleRico

Do you have a side view of it?

I want to see the curve to lip ratio.

Looks good so far, where are you located?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on August 13, 2006, 06:43:45 PM
Do you have a side view of it?

I want to see the curve to lip ratio.

Looks good so far, where are you located?
He did earlier, but i guess he deleted taht thread.

Raiders43

In lakeland. It is an eliptical radius.

UncleRico

Lakeland? Where do you ride in Lakeland?

I want to see you hit this thing. I'm in Lakeland.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."