BACK TO SCHOOL TIME...........

Started by MadMudder, August 03, 2006, 06:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: o4250 on August 06, 2006, 10:02:07 PM
Quote from: kfx400rob on August 06, 2006, 08:49:48 PM
i hate geting up at 6

I have to get up and drive to vo-tech every morning from the boondocks.

well that sucks.

Yep but at least i get to drive and not take the bus

MadMudder

Once I get to drive I think ill like school a little more. Untill then it sucks. Getting up at 6 and all...  :-\
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

rubicon500kid

dang geting up at 6 i wish i could get up at 6 i have to get up at 430 and if id rive to school 530
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

RAD 450r

My school starts at 730, I get up at like 645, take a shower eat breakfast get dressed and like 20 mins, ill hopefully be driving this year if they have left over permits


Check this out I got this back pack for the school year.......http://www.chaparral-racing.com/Chaparral/productr.asp?pf%5Fid=TL2376%2D0200&gift=False&0=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D107%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D%2CTroy%20Lee&1=dept%2Easp%2Cdept%5Fid%3D1426%26menu%5Fid%3D%26Tree%3D0%2CTroy%20Lee%20Backpacks&HSLB=False&mscssid=BB6856C371724B7BB53E86D3105189F3
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Dang, cool book bag, I have a fox book bag that matches my riding gear, and Im getting a new one this weekend.

Southern4x4

i got a jansport this year and decked it out wiht a confederate flag and band patches
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

i have the same book bag iv had since 6th gread lol it has 5 dif holes in it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

ATPShaun94

I start 6th grade in windy hill middle school August 10th and I real don't want to back but I have to. :'( :'(

The good part about it is I get to see all friends again ;D and have some more good laughs again :D :D

eldiablo64

you should enjoy school and make the most of it .it's the funnest part of your life.you probably think i'm crazy but believe me once your out of school and get to be around 30 or so you will long for those days.so make the most of it and have fun man.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Alba450

#34
man school is so G8y now.  But its getting better............Meeting all the junior chicks in my class and I couldn't beleive their was like 2 smokin senior chicks in my Biology class!  Man do I love COUNTRYSIDE!

Like party on DUDE!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Southern4x4

thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.

thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.

thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.

thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.

thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
No remeber, it was the other way around, and besides, I only go locally ;)

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 12, 2006, 03:26:03 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 08:00:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 11, 2006, 07:11:36 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 11, 2006, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: trx450kid on August 10, 2006, 10:18:35 PM
Quote from: Southern4x4 on August 10, 2006, 08:00:35 AM
thats the only reason im looking forward to skool the chicks
i might sound gay but girls are trouble in school. I don't date girls at my school because school is for me to learn lol and all the girls that are my type are not single the rest are
fat ,ghetto ,nerds ,preps(like air heads),chongas.

thats how most girls are at my skool but i know this one girl whos like perfect for me
awwwww, SOutherns in love :D
look whos talking mr.i have a crush on mudmonkey!!!!
No remeber, it was the other way around, and besides, I only go locally ;)
if u mean state locally shes in fl,and so are you,heres my evidence i recoveredform a earlier thread.


lklutchbuster400->lol, u know u voted for youre self  one vote was you, the other was kx kid, and the other was probaly youre dad  now jeez, i wonder who vote # 4 was ;-)

Mudmonkey->jeezz.......u guyz really r stupid, lol, its not a mop, its a "chick magnet" remember?     lol     alot of girls fall for long hair, not saying any names tho....... 
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

That only proves my point more, she had a crush on me, and I only stay in area codes ;)

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

yamaha_boy_15

eww school
i start wensday
gayyy
i want to ride on my last days!
but nooo friggin clutch lever hasent came in =[ gayy
[url="http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif"]http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9255/00000000000000000000wd4.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

School starts tomorrow, I wanted to go to waldo today for the ftr before school, Figured I'd jump everything, If i break an arm or somehtign then I get to start late >:D
Jk, You would have to be a ret@rd to think like that.

mudmonkey

hey klutch and southern!!! if ur going to talk behind sumones back (me for instance) make sure that they cant see what ur writing about them. and i thought we cleared this thing up already......i DONT like him like that. im tring to stay locally too. (and no, not "state locally")  jeezz summer mustve fried both of your brains  :Wacko.gif :stoogies.gif
[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

UncleRico

#47
I have to do 8th grade again this year...(hopefully, "third time's the charm")....I rock a "Dora the Explorer" book bag with matching kicks.

I'm gonna start a posse this year at school, anyone want in, mudmonkey...me, you...Van Wilder, whadya say?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

Quote from: mudmonkey on August 23, 2006, 06:05:46 PM
hey klutch and southern!!! if ur going to talk behind sumones back (me for instance) make sure that they cant see what ur writing about them. and i thought we cleared this thing up already......i DONT like him like that. im tring to stay locally too. (and no, not "state locally")  jeezz summer mustve fried both of your brains  :Wacko.gif :stoogies.gif
we werent talking behind your back we were talking in front of it
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MadMudder

Never looked at it that way before... ???  Anyway high school isnt the worst thing ever. Allot of chicks to look at. Just wish we didnt start so early. Most people dont go back untill september.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com