They are on the move.

Started by VForcedave, August 11, 2006, 02:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

One of the places I ride at (do not ask me where, i will have to kill you), the Tortoise is a common sight, out and about in the heat of the day. These little four legged armored creatures can be seen walking down the trail, or on the hot azz road all summer long. I believe it just gets too hot down in thoses holes, so they take a stroll. They fear nothing, and follow no laws or rules, set forth by the SFWM or the Forestry Dept. I will have a toast for the Tortoise tonight.     
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

svtbolt04

I thought you were talking about armordillo's
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Sleazy_Rider78

So are you saying that if we all dress up looking like a toroise while riding in the woods we won't be harassed by the police? 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

VForcedave

Desperate people resort to desperate measures.
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 11, 2006, 03:05:28 PM
So are you saying that if we all dress up looking like a toroise while riding in the woods we won't be harassed by the police? 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SpringHill Riderz

yeah, I see Tortoises everywhere.  Always help em cross the road  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com