How to avoid your next speeding ticket

Started by stump66, February 21, 2005, 09:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stump66

READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FIRST, THEN LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW:

Tired of speeding tickets? Want to open up spaces between you and the cars around you?

 

Step 1. Tie these balloons to your car.

Step 2. Drive VERY FAST.

Step 3. Watch people freak out.

Step 4. Tell the nice officer you thought they were real.
GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Mrs.Nightbreed


qt314nfla


Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

GaryinSeffner

I like that ;D

good one bro.......how are you healing ?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

tampaboy813

HAHAHAHHAHA  :o [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=drive.gif]

CAOSPOP


Flea_Jumper


Qdawg76

Thats great[smiley=laugh.gif], I would love to see other drivers faces when you drove by them  :o
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com