I'm confused LEVEL RED OR ORANGE?

Started by UncleRico, August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

You guys are hysterical! I am flying out to Puerto Rico tomorrow AM. I will keep my eyes peeled for Arabs eating empanemas prior to flight.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SomBch

watch for the ones with a fresh chicarone, grease fingers are the first sign of an extremist.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

dirt digger

i amvery lightened up. fox news is a legitamate news channel just like cnn,cbs,abc,nbc, etc. why that comment and what did it mean? look i came here for off road talk....... but if politics is your pleasure(it is mine) then i will engage.

05greengriz

07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

bigscrub79

#29
Quote from: dirt digger on August 10, 2006, 10:48:19 PM
i amvery lightened up. fox news is a legitamate news channel just like cnn,cbs,abc,nbc, etc. why that comment and what did it mean? look i came here for off road talk....... but if politics is your pleasure(it is mine) then i will engage.
I dont believe this was meant to be a political debate. It was simply a way to laugh. Dont take things so seriously on here. And like 05greengrizz said we are like one big family and anyone on here will help you out. So just join in and laugh and joke, but mostly just have fun here.


Oh yeah and this is a freakin hillarious thread. And please beware of the little sheet heads with bottles of liquid with them. I bet the inflight snack gets stopped when a Macgyver style terrorist figures out how to make a bomb out of peanuts, a napkin, a skymall magazine and half a can of coke.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

dirt digger

im good really. this site is awsome. and i like the diversity of topics. i harbor no animosity. :-*you are good people!!

SomBch

yeah, cause Ive only got 30minutes till lock down, thats when the warden says " lights out" so I got to gets my fun time in!!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

05greengriz

Quote from: dirt digger on August 10, 2006, 10:56:05 PM
im good really. this site is awsome. and i like the diversity of topics. i harbor no animosity. :-*you are good people!!

Look at there, 3rd post is a charm ;)
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

SomBch

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Sleazy_Rider78

Dirt, we are just having a little fun.  Momma says laughter is the best medicine (in a Forrest Gump voice).

On another note, when I originally read your screen name I thought it was Dirk Diggler, from Boogey Nights.  I guess its getting late and my brain is shutting down.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

SomBch

Ive read that grief is natures strongest aphrodiziac. I dont know if that pertains to this I just figured I throw that out there,
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

dirt digger

it maynot have meant to be a political thread but starting with the first post especially ,,,it became political. im not going to run this in the ground, its been fun . great site.

bigscrub79

Quote from: SomBch on August 10, 2006, 11:02:19 PM
Ive read that grief is natures strongest aphrodiziac. I dont know if that pertains to this I just figured I throw that out there,
So you recommend funerals for picking up chicks as opposed to weddings?
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

SomBch

oh yeah man, thats like shootin fish in a bucket
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

dirt digger

big scrub. now that was funny. peanuts and coke. ;D

Sleazy_Rider78

Since this thread seems to have taken a more serious turn, I have begun to realize how serious this situation is.  I have now taken my computer under my desk and am typing while in the fetal position.  I have completely wrapped myself in bubble wrap and have shaved my entire body.  This is what the homeland security website has instructed me to do in situations like this.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

UncleRico

#41
I think the point that DirtDigger was trying to make was....


Dirt Digger : The name's Francis Sawyer, but everybody calls me Psycho. Any of you guys call me Francis, and I'll kill you.

Uncle Rico: Ooooooh.

Dirt Digger: You just made the list, buddy. Also, I don't like no one touching my stuff. So just keep your meathooks off. If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I'll kill you. And I don't like nobody touching me. Any of you homos touch me, and I'll kill you.

KawGirl: Lighten up, Francis.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

theres nothing like a shorn scrotum I can assure you!!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

SomBch

Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 11:12:27 PM
I think the point that DirtDigger was trying to make was....

"Any of yous guys touch my stuff........and I'll kill ya"
sgt hulka does this mean where done for the day?
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

kawGIRL

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 10, 2006, 10:37:48 PM
Quote from: dirt digger on August 10, 2006, 10:28:38 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM
I was just informed that it's time to be affraid again.

The Brits issued a security alert...(The Brits, the same guy's who shot an electrician in the tubes for being a terrorist, only he wasn't a terrorist. Yeah, the same guys that said Saddam had WMD's)


What level are we at, I'm hearing conflicting reports. RED OR ORANGE?
homeland security is not a laughing matter. no one is asking anyone to be scared. just aware. what the brits did today was prevent another major terrorist attack on our people and theirs. laugh and joke all you want.fortunately our government(whos job is to protect us from enemies both foriegn and domestic) takes this stuff more seriously than you. as far as the electrician being shot accidentally, war is not pretty. i just wonder if you posted when fellow americans were being burned and dragged in the streets. or if you posted when nick bergs head was severed orn if you posted when paul johnson was beheaded. just wondering because im new here and i dont know anyone.......
Thanks for the buzz kill.  Of course this is no laughing matter, I take these things very seriously.  Thats why I have wrapped myself in bubble wrap. 

Watch out  :o I LOVE popping bubble wrap ::)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SomBch

isnt that like sometype of gitmo death torture
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

I'm trying to be serious here, and you guys are turning this into some sorta JOKE OFF.


Homeland Security is no laughing matter...."You're doin a helluva a job Brownie"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Sleazy_Rider78

[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

kawGIRL

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 10, 2006, 11:18:48 PM
Aren't you a married woman Kawgirl?

Now that has nothing to do with this thread.....lets not change the subject ::)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

SomBch

monogamy is nothing to kid about!
although a kid usuallly is the results
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com