I'm confused LEVEL RED OR ORANGE?

Started by UncleRico, August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I was just informed that it's time to be affraid again.

The Brits issued a security alert...(The Brits, the same guy's who shot an electrician in the tubes for being a terrorist, only he wasn't a terrorist. Yeah, the same guys that said Saddam had WMD's)


What level are we at, I'm hearing conflicting reports. RED OR ORANGE?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

yes im confused to,i think britan is at the top of their warning levels(red i think) and i think the us is orange
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

MachineDog

Pretty sure we went from orange, and now we're at red.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

kawGIRL

Our Airports are on orange in the US, and anyone going overseas/UK is Red.

It's just the Airports I do bevieve.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

UncleRico

Well, I'm not gonna take any chances.

I'm gonna take the lawn furniture off the deck and put it in the pool.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Sleazy_Rider78

You may want to roll up the slip -n- slide as well.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

kawGIRL

Make sure to clean out you underware drawer :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Sleazy_Rider78

In response to the elevated threat, I have put on all my riding gear including but not limited to the following: helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggles and gloves. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

ananomaly

Youssse guys are toooooo funny. :Clap.gif
05 eiger 4x4 manual
04 bruin
05 f150 crew 4x4
Gotta work but wanna ride.
Life should be a journy to the grave, body thoroughly used up,
totally worn out and screaming " Woo-Hoo...What a ride."

SomBch

#10
I have collected as many roaches as I could, its my understanding they are one of the few animals that can survive a thermonuculear explosion. So I figure if I hang out with them I should be safe ;)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Sleazy_Rider78

They have released several names of people who are responsible for this.  Please keep a look out for the following people:

Izheet Midrawers
Hoos Bin Pharteen
Ibin Pharteen
Miball Zes Hari
Ineeta Hummer
Hieed Da Salami
Shaiv Hirbush
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 10, 2006, 07:58:46 PM
In response to the elevated threat, I have put on all my riding gear including but not limited to the following: helmet, boots, pants, jersey, goggles and gloves. 
Elevator threat? I'm taking the stairs.

SomBch

#13
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 10, 2006, 08:19:31 PM
They have released several names of people who are responsible for this.  Please keep a look out for the following people:

Izheet Midrawers
Hoos Bin Pharteen
Ibin Pharteen
Miball Zes Hari
Ineeta Hummer
Hieed Da Salami
Shaiv Hirbush
wow, hard to believe they would be Islamists ???That was some tough police work ???
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

UncleRico

"People PLEASE! Remain calm! There is plenty enough duct tape and visqueen for everyone. Not to mention the fact, that I've made a lovely ambrosia!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SomBch

ambrosia?did you say ambrosia?? Your just my little hercules..hercules, hercules,hercules!!!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

kawGIRL

I think some of these questionable names frequent this website....

Izheet Midrawers=Brett711
Hoos Bin Pharteen=Da_mtg_man
Ibin Pharteen=BigDaddy
Miball Zes Hari=Bushwacker
Ineeta Hummer=SwampRat
Hieed Da Salami=JoeDirt
Shaiv Hirbush=QT314
Oksheez Mi Nipple=PureLogic
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

Suzi, I can't take it, my side is huting from laughter :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 09:22:05 PM
"People PLEASE! Remain calm! There is plenty enough duct tape and visqueen for everyone. Not to mention the fact, that I've made a lovely ambrosia!"
I think the ambrosia will go well with the delicious bass I just caught.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Bigscrb15

This is one of the best threads in awhile. funny stuff.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dirt digger

Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM
I was just informed that it's time to be affraid again.

The Brits issued a security alert...(The Brits, the same guy's who shot an electrician in the tubes for being a terrorist, only he wasn't a terrorist. Yeah, the same guys that said Saddam had WMD's)


What level are we at, I'm hearing conflicting reports. RED OR ORANGE?
homeland security is not a laughing matter. no one is asking anyone to be scared. just aware. what the brits did today was prevent another major terrorist attack on our people and theirs. laugh and joke all you want.fortunately our government(whos job is to protect us from enemies both foriegn and domestic) takes this stuff more seriously than you. as far as the electrician being shot accidentally, war is not pretty. i just wonder if you posted when fellow americans were being burned and dragged in the streets. or if you posted when nick bergs head was severed orn if you posted when paul johnson was beheaded. just wondering because im new here and i dont know anyone.......

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: dirt digger on August 10, 2006, 10:28:38 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM
I was just informed that it's time to be affraid again.

The Brits issued a security alert...(The Brits, the same guy's who shot an electrician in the tubes for being a terrorist, only he wasn't a terrorist. Yeah, the same guys that said Saddam had WMD's)


What level are we at, I'm hearing conflicting reports. RED OR ORANGE?
homeland security is not a laughing matter. no one is asking anyone to be scared. just aware. what the brits did today was prevent another major terrorist attack on our people and theirs. laugh and joke all you want.fortunately our government(whos job is to protect us from enemies both foriegn and domestic) takes this stuff more seriously than you. as far as the electrician being shot accidentally, war is not pretty. i just wonder if you posted when fellow americans were being burned and dragged in the streets. or if you posted when nick bergs head was severed orn if you posted when paul johnson was beheaded. just wondering because im new here and i dont know anyone.......
Thanks for the buzz kill.  Of course this is no laughing matter, I take these things very seriously.  Thats why I have wrapped myself in bubble wrap. 
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

SomBch

#22
lighten up man, We all are making light of this cause last I checked this wasnt the FOX NEWS CHANNEL. Its all in good fun .There have been no known al-queda operatives on this website. Thats to say that the known knowns are known, but the known unknowns now that, that could be a different story.
BTW: I  feel im doing my part as a good american by sporting my George Bush underroos. There quite comforterable and double as a chemical suit.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

kawGIRL

Lighten up sport, just taking the edge off  ::)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

Quote from: dirt digger on August 10, 2006, 10:28:38 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 10, 2006, 06:34:29 PM
I was just informed that it's time to be affraid again.

The Brits issued a security alert...(The Brits, the same guy's who shot an electrician in the tubes for being a terrorist, only he wasn't a terrorist. Yeah, the same guys that said Saddam had WMD's)


What level are we at, I'm hearing conflicting reports. RED OR ORANGE?
homeland security is not a laughing matter. no one is asking anyone to be scared. just aware. what the brits did today was prevent another major terrorist attack on our people and theirs. laugh and joke all you want.fortunately our government(whos job is to protect us from enemies both foriegn and domestic) takes this stuff more seriously than you. as far as the electrician being shot accidentally, war is not pretty. i just wonder if you posted when fellow americans were being burned and dragged in the streets. or if you posted when nick bergs head was severed orn if you posted when paul johnson was beheaded. just wondering because im new here and i dont know anyone.......

I believe UncleRico were just reminding us all not to let our guard down. I don't believe anyone who has posted on this thread believes it is a laughing matter. We are all pretty much family here, so first off welcome to the site, secondly everyone here for the most part will give you the shirt off their back, and I for one do support our troops.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com