Anyone want a background pic for there computer?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, August 09, 2006, 06:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I like nature pics for backgrounds I took this after a long day of riding.  If anyone wants it they are more than welcome to it.  Just click on it, then right click on it, and save.  :)


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

94Hardbody4x4

Thats pretty cool. Is that the Indian River? I took one just like that one time on a trail beside the river. Came out nice.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

IXIswamperIXI

No its was a place called Bad Luck down in collier county... it was like my backyard till like everything else it was taken from us... I have another one when I had to fly to the keys for work  :)


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

I am not sure if anyone likes these for wallpaper but here is another from a peace river canoe trip. Enjoy !


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com