SUPERMOTO RACING???????

Started by 450r91, August 09, 2006, 04:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450r91

Anyone happen to know if there is a track in the southeastern area that does any supermoto racing and some info. I can't seem to find anything if anyone does this at all?

Fox17

man that would be sweet. i would be there in a heartbeat.

fastrnrik

There is a track in Ocala, but it's motorcycle only. They wouldn't even return my emails about quads. I didn't pursue it much more than that. Maybe I'll ride by there & see what's up.

450r91

Maybe if we can actually show these guys how many people are interested in it then they will proceed to make something happen. Otherwise if its just 2 to 3 guys they arnt going to care

fastrnrik

I agree. It's hard to convince someone when they won't talk to you. :(

LT-R450ApK

I'd Run, Supermoto is off the Chain!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

id do it too! looks like a blast 8)

blindkaeta


fastrnrik

I've researched the track in Ocala a little more. It seems that it's all asphalt. No dirt section, jumps, etc. It looks more like a road race course. I don't really know how ATV friendly that would be?

Fox17

it would be fun like that i think.

fastrnrik

I have spoke with someone regarding the Supermoto track in Ocala. They are having a race this Saturday, and I'm going to meet the president of their association and the track owner to see about some quad racing there. The guy I talked to sounded positive, so I'll let you know what I find out.

tat2mike

your looking for a TT track in other words not one in the state they have em all over Tn , Ky, and other places florida is not TT friendly for some reason when i lived in Pa i raced TT and shorttrack or some people call it flattrack too
Formally tecatemike

fastrnrik

This is a Supermoto thread. We know what we're looking for. Thanks for your input.

LTR450 994

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 13, 2006, 09:31:17 PM
I've researched the track in Ocala a little more. It seems that it's all asphalt. No dirt section, jumps, etc. It looks more like a road race course. I don't really know how ATV friendly that would be?
if your talking about www.jenningsgp.com theres no place for quads or dirt bikes on there. its just for road bikes to do track days and they hold the CCS and wera races there. they wont even let go carts on that track.

fastrnrik


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com