Southern Flat Track League.com website is up!!!!! Update on page 3

Started by HillKiller, August 09, 2006, 01:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toofittyr

see me tonight with the idea for colors etc.
if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

This sounds pretty cool. keep me posted on the details :ThumbsUp.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Hoosier Daddy

#27
well,  so far i havent received a single PM or phone call... Its looking like there isnt as much intrest as I thought there would be. The only people who expressed intrest were Dave, Derek, and Scott.. cant have a league with 4 people.  :-\     Im willing to put in the hours with keeping up with the points, looking for race sponsors, printing flyers, making membership cards, having t shirts and stickers made, handling money, keeping records, web site, ETC, but there has to be a strong backing to get it up and going.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

here let me run over and get on my knees for you,I said i was interested I WANNA RACE ISNT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU I GUESS
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

#29
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 10, 2006, 11:14:38 AM
here let me run over and get on my knees for you,I said i was interested I WANNA RACE ISNT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU I GUESS

     I just went back and read every post you put on this thread and i couldnt find one where you said you wanted to be a member of the league, I saw the one where you said you wanted to race.. but heck, we all wanna race!  :-\
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

do I have to tell you I'm in. You should know.lol I talked to Dave about a few details that I thought of.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

550superquad

 but there has to be a strong backing to get it up and going.
[/quote]

thats funny  8) of course im in tardo  O0
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

HillKiller

  Hey Steve,
I found this t shirt for you and Quad!!

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

gary and scooter need to go back and reread post #10 ;).
I dont "assume" anything....

Ok so far we have

The Ware's  3 adults  2 peewees
The foggs  2 adults
Tim and Gary Sission 2 adults
Derek 1 adult
Scott 1 adult
Steve 1 adult
Scooter 1 adult
Brady and Rick 2 adults

Who else?

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on August 09, 2006, 04:00:12 PM
come on and get it together! i just wanna race!
there ya go chrissy pop  ;)

P.s. you and dave have PM's :P
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Don't forget Quad32x. I think he would be considered a pee-wee. Definately not an adult. ;D

LT-R450ApK

i didnt know we was having a foot race to the coolers  :P
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

Hell, I might dominate that class.

Hoosier Daddy

it looks like the ball is rolling!
we have made some contacts with some business on a website, stickers,
scooter has made some contacts with a shop in his town.

My wife Gina, has agree to be the scorer. at the end of the night she will collect the scoring sheets from the tower, put them in her excel prorgram and then i can list them on the website and here in a .pdf file.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

my family would be in if they are at the thunder bowl and the cost is the same to race as the last time we were there......not counting the membership fee ofcourse. some of these race series are way to pricey for my blood. i can handle $30 to get in the gate and race for 1 person much over that and i cant afford it.

2 adults
1 mini

01ZX12R

Count me in. I cant get my pm to go thru keeps coming up with error. Let me know what I can do to help.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

HillKiller

#41
  Alright ladies we have a name!   Drum roll please....



   Southern Flat Track League   

  aka   SFTL.

  This name was chosen to encourage out of state members from neighboring southern states as well as to signify that we occasionally race outside of Florida. The ideas are flowing, guidelines are being formed, and membership is looking very strong for a start-up effort.  Tomorrow night hopefully the event schedule will be completed with dates and locations of tracks and the series timeframe. As of now, tracks in the series will include Ocala, Valdosta, and Jasper,  but I am working on getting other tracks to take a look at flat track quads. Two tracks on the hopeful list include
www.dirtdevils.com in Land O'Lakes Fl., and
www.speedwaypark.net in Fruitland Park, Fl., near Leesburg.
If anyone has a lead on either of these tracks please PM me with contact info. More to follow... ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

I keep getting errors too, ive received several PMs that i cant respond to. So as soon at I get home from work i will address them all.

In addition to what Dave said, we sat and hammered it out for quite a while last night, we borrowed rules from several of the established series. It looks like with the amount of people we have willing to become member to get this thing launched we should be able to do it.

Once the web site is established, the rules will be posted, points layout, payouts, pics, race winners pics, profiles (if you wish), ETC. Im going to do my best to make this a professional league and not some fly by night deal.
I know most have my Phone # for those who dont but want it, throw me a PM and Ill get it to you.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

LT-R450ApK

Fruitland Park would be great thats Closer to home for me hahaha GJ guys!!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

dreth

valdosta and jasper are out for me :( 6 plus hours of driving each way at todays fuel prices, i dont think so!


will you be able to race if you are not a member?

im sure there will be people show up that want to race 1 or 2 races that are not concerned with the points.

Hoosier Daddy

yes you can still race.  only points will not be calculated for you and there would be no prize at the end of the season banquet. 
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Hoosier Daddy

Members,

  Could I ask you guys to email me some pics of your bikes in flat track setup? action or still shots doesnt matter. If your going to send a pic of a still shot of your bike try to get me one that has a clean bike not one that full of clay.. after all this will be on the web site.
Also, instead of doing everyones profile on the web page, every month im going to do a "racers spot light" where i will sit with you and ask you a series of questions, Eg. first bike, heros, motovation, you get the idea. so staret thinking about what you would say... you never know when youll be next.. >:D
also, Gina is working on the website today, SFTL.com was taken so it will be southernflattrackleague.com
its not up yet but when it is it will be a work in progress for a few days...

Chris

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HondaATC

1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Hoosier Daddy

The web site is up and running, im sure it will be revised some over the next few days. Membership dues are being accepted now. There is a PayPal link on the site.

www.southernflattrackleague.com
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

Man this is my month. 1st I get a call I got asked some questions because I am in the spot light, then we have a bad fire yesterday and I saved a hose from burnig up, how I did I will never know. Thank the lord we did save it. well got to go back out there now so see ya ladies
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)