Uncle Rico's Video for the Kids

Started by UncleRico, August 09, 2006, 09:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I wanted to post a video of some ATV ACTION, but I don't want you to try this at home, Kids.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xfe7XLKEDJU
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Hahaha...psyche! You didn't think I was gonna leave you with THAT lame video.  DIDJA?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDJO0rhAZOI&NR
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

i liked the first one better. it was funny. the second one was cool though.

reconmudder

#3
lol!!!!! 2:L.But the second one was cool. 8)
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com