I need help with pdf file

Started by GrizzlyBear, August 09, 2006, 09:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrizzlyBear

I have a 36 page report that is very damaging to ATV riders that I want to put on the onfa.org website for everyone to read. It is an adope file (pdf) and I can not convert it to a word format.  Can anyone help?

Terry
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

kawGIRL

Why not put the PDF up there?  That is a standard thing  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

GrizzlyBear

Because I am a dummy. If you look at my last post, I have tried to link to the report at www.wildlaw.org
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

kawGIRL

I don't see a link on the website for "Doc's" maybe that is the problem?  is it suppose to be in the "News" section?

P.S. I see they are preventing logging by my property in NC...WooHoo!  I hate seeing those loggin trucks going down the road ;)
The Nantahala Forest is incredable ;D I have some trees at my place that 2 people can't put their arms around  :o Love it  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

rednipj


UncleRico

Quote from: kawGIRL on August 09, 2006, 10:09:09 AM
I don't see a link on the website for "Doc's" maybe that is the problem?  is it suppose to be in the "News" section?

P.S. I see they are preventing logging by my property in NC...WooHoo!  I hate seeing those loggin trucks going down the road ;)
The Nantahala Forest is incredable ;D I have some trees at my place that 2 people can't put their arms around  :o Love it  ;)

The Nantahala....wow that's beautiful up there. Do you Kayak?  Wanna be my new best friend?  I always wanted a friend with a moutain cabin.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

raptor

You have two choices Terry - create a word document and copy, paste the link into the document and upload to the onfa website. Another alternative is to create a reply with the link.

Raptor

SomBch

I have found that there is a certain " preperation" that is neccessary to successfully uploud a file. Typically, I tend to use the "Hildagard" method .
I CALL IT "PREPERATION H" and I find it to work good on the whole. ;D

dr. evil
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com