any up coming mudfests??

Started by MX411, February 21, 2005, 04:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MX411

i wanted to go to the one on the 19th but i didnt know about it so i was wonderin is any u guys know about it??    [smiley=Ermm.gif]

bbf

there is one in the 3 week of march

8up

This weekend coming uo is thew swamp cabbage festival in Labelle. I dont know much about it, but im sure somone here does or you can proboly find it with google.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

wilburz

you can go out to Underhills any weekend and pay ten bucks for the day also camping allowed. Mud sweat and gears is every third weekend of the month.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

ucfneed2ride

What is this Swamp Cabbage Festival thing in Labelle? Is there a website or anything with information?
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

8up

I have been hearing about it on the raido. They usually have a mud hole, but i heard that they could not get it insured this year. But I know a lot of people are going to the place in palmdale I read about in another post.
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

yunt2ride

Ocean Pond in Dixie county on the first weekend of every month          www.oceanpond.com
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com