Vinson cooling fan

Started by Muddbuggy, February 21, 2005, 11:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

I am in need of a new cooling fan for my 03 vinson and I thought about a year ago I saw someone talking about a fan from a polaris is the same and half the price.  Does anyone know anythig about this?

Thanks in advance

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

Seabeejim

Mud,   Go to ebay and search suzuki vinson parts, there is a guy that has tons of used stuff for sale out of Jacksonville, his toll free number is 866-857-2766.
spazuki
XR 50 with stickers and mods

Muddbuggy

thanks jim, I looked last night on ebay but I didnt find a cooling fan.

anyone else have any ideas?

MB
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....