This just sucks! :(

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, August 07, 2006, 02:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

That SUCKS Melissa  :(
Sorry about your pain and I'm glad you did not break your bike along with your arm  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 07, 2006, 02:15:31 PM
Well, I broke my arm again  >:( . I am stuck on painkillers laying around the house. I am loopy, in pain and bored. I had surgery at Shands Hospital in Gainesville yesterday. Typing with one hand sucks. I can't ride for 8-10 weeks at least and to put it mildy  I am miserable :'(


Now that I got that all out, I am going to look for a good movie on Pay Per View.  :N

That sucks ... Hope you have a speedy recovery ....

In the meantime try Netflix it's great ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

ebtrx450r

sorry to hear about your arm! Get well soon!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com