Fox 17 Finally Lands Backflip on the Quad

Started by UncleRico, August 07, 2006, 09:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MA8X9rqSY1A&search=GUETTER

Or is that Jon Guetter....I always get those two dudes confused.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

UncleRico

#2
Oh big deal..it's not like he could do a back flip over a moving train....


Oh yeah?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-K9fJtkvtk
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

#3
Yeah, but I bet he couldn't jump over a moving plane..not even on two wheels....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC8oqzAEHEk
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

OK, but can he do a backflip on a quad over a moving plane?



I think I'll hold off on this one....at least for a week.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

thanks for postin this for me. i couldnt figure out how to do the videos. yep thats me all right. i didnt want to brag but the news is out. i highly recommend to go try this. my next thing to accomplish is the double backflip.

Honda328i

Off the chain!   This is practice time for Dreth's wedding on the 19th right?  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: muddy buddy on August 07, 2006, 09:42:42 PM
def not fox 17

what you talkin bout? you were there. hes the guy with the bmx bike and the screwed up lookin hair. he is just jealous cause he didnt pull it off first.

561rincon

i could do that with my rincon...lol j/k mad props to who ever did it tho!!!
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com