Quads at Lakeland Sunday 8-6

Started by TBR, July 31, 2006, 10:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

53yfz450

yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

tony pitts

he is to used to bigger tracks and bigger jumps. he didnt like that track at all .
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Tony, are you guys headed up to Waldo to race the FTR race on Sunday?

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 07, 2006, 06:42:06 PM
yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.

How is it setup now? What did they do different? They didn't change up the doubles did they?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

tony pitts

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on August 07, 2006, 07:03:55 PM
Tony, are you guys headed up to Waldo to race the FTR race on Sunday?
were going up sat to practice jessy cant race yet he doesnt turn 16 till oct. are ya'll coming up if so we will see you there.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on August 07, 2006, 07:29:26 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 07, 2006, 06:42:06 PM
yeah they changed the track on us, before it was alot better. i still think its fun though.

How is it setup now? What did they do different? They didn't change up the doubles did they?


there are no big jumps now. well the have this triple but a DB couldnt even do it. the big double is now a tiny little stepup the ryhem section are all tables there is no big jumps at all.

actually the only reason i think i even had fun was becaue i had a great battle with lyndon.lol i would have hated it if t wasnt for that. :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

TBR

Yes the track really slowed everyone down alot. You just couldn't get any speed and without the 2 nice doubles they used to have it was about like it was at FTR. I talked to the guy and said it was way to slow and we liked it alot better the way it was and even the dirt bike guys agreed. We probably won't go back until they change it. You could probably overshoot all the jumps in 2nd gear except the single to table in front.

Ride1Rob

DAMMIT! Just when they had something that was good and everyone liked it they made it sucky again. Well... guess I won't be going there for awhile  :-\
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Shawn Collister

Well   That sucks....

I liked the track before (even though I kinda took myself out there)

I wasnt there on Sunday, but I did go ride at Mulberry for the first time in 2+ months.

I wasnt THAT slow......

Im thinkin about showin up at Waldo. I dunno yet.
Thats how I roll.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com