aftermarket cam on 450r

Started by 450rcrazy, August 07, 2006, 10:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

Doe's anybody have a hot cams stage two or other brand equivalent on their 450r.I have a 2006 450 r with an alba exhaust and k&n air cleaner .the pipe made a small improvement but not quite as much as expected .Any other performance ideas?also is anyone making a cdi for the 2006 450er yet?
thanks for any info

TRX450R_Racer

You can get an extra 1000 RPM's by cutting the green wire that goes to the CDI. I don't have an 06 so not sure exactly what wire it is, but I'm sure someone on one of these other sites can answer that better than me. Check out www.450rhq.com and www.trx450r.org. Org is down right now for some reason.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.