This just sucks! :(

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, August 07, 2006, 02:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well, I broke my arm again  >:( . I am stuck on painkillers laying around the house. I am loopy, in pain and bored. I had surgery at Shands Hospital in Gainesville yesterday. Typing with one hand sucks. I can't ride for 8-10 weeks at least and to put it mildy  I am miserable :'(


Now that I got that all out, I am going to look for a good movie on Pay Per View.  :N

SomBch

considering your loopy on meds watch, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas that should make things interesting for ya! ;)
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Old_School

Ouch! how did you do it? Don't tell me on the new quad?  :o  You know what I'm going to say so I won't say it.  ;) Godspeed on your recovery.  Drugs are good mmmkay!   -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Thrumud

Last time I wrecked I was out of commission for a month.  I was so druged up on pain killers that I shaved my head.  No kidding !    Speedy recovery.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

53yfz450

OUCH! sucks to hear that. how did it happen. :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

cheropride

Wow, I know how you feel.  Last August I broke hand and get this, I did why coming out of my pool.  Took me 10 years to get my husband to agree to but us a pool, so we finally get one and I just couldn't wait to get it.  Well after 24 hours of filling, I did, but on may way out of the pool - feel of the ladder and broke my hand.  So then could go in for 6-8 weeks.

But I could not stand the cast, and yea, typing stunk.  Had the cast off w/in a week.  Dr. wasn't very happy w/that, but thankful healed good.  

Speedy recovery.... ::)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MuddFreak77

Sorry to hear that Melissa   :(  I know the feeling, I dislocated my shoulder last weekend and I'm out of riding for at least a month.  Hopie ya have a speedy recovery!! 

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

T2

Sorry to hear that Melissa like everyone else mentioned on a speedy recovery. On the brighter side at least you have Rx Drugs to make time go by. So How did it happen?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dudette,,,,,what gives?

go easy on them screws in the arm this time,,,,and feel better soon without the drugs.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Nightbreed

Quote from: SomBch on August 07, 2006, 02:19:12 PM
considering your loopy on meds watch, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas that should make things interesting for ya! ;)

LMAO,  I thought we were the only people that knew about that movie. We should hang out sometime ;) That movie will fix anything, LOL. ;D

And as you all could guess, shes laying around the house while the rest of us are working!!!! >:( ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Mrs.Nightbreed

#10
I dont really know what happened. You know the really long double after the ant hill at Waldo? I singled it like I always do and when I landed my arm snapped. I didnt wreck or anything. When I landed I just felt pop. I just pulled over because I immediately knew what happened. I dont even remember landing that hard. My rear shock never even bottomed out. It makes no sense.... The only thing we could figure is that that bone must have been weak, from the screws and plate that were in it. It literally broke under the plate between 2 screws and pushed so far over that it bent the other bone out of the wrist joint.

I guess you can look at this way: If you crack your frame and weld it up, how many more times can you land on it before it snaps? I guess thats what happened to my arm  :-\

Chillinthemost

I dont think you are drinking enough milk. It does a body good. ;D Get well soon.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that is terrible!  :'( hope you have a speedy recovery and get back on your quad!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

tekhanto

  Sorry to hear about that  :(  hope it heals fast
You don't stop riding because you get OLD................... You get OLD because you STOP RIDING.
                                        
              &

qt314nfla

Dang it girl.  No wonder Mike wants me to send him those pics.  Hope you heal soon.

UncleRico

That's a real bummer. 

Hope you get better quick...just remember it could always be worse.

If you take an X ray of my knee, it looks like a freakin' hardware store with all the screws and pins in there.

I swear there's even a framing joist in there somewhere. 
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

TBR

Sorry to hear that Melissa. Heal up quick.

trx#9

That sucks, usually were you have an old break its gets stronger than before. You might be deficit in calcium. Well, heal up soon and good luck on your recovery. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

tony pitts

sorry to here this get better soon. we will be at waldo this weekend rest and come up this sat and hang out.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SkyHighT100

Wow Melissa, that sucks! Sorry to hear about that. Get well soon!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Honda328i

sorry to hear about that Melissa.  I think Mike should bring you breakfast in bed at least once, and a couple copies of Dirt Wheels for good remedy  ;)  Get well soon  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Heal Up miss!
If you need anything holla! ill have ash go get it hahaha :o
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Nightbreed

Quote from: Honda328i on August 07, 2006, 08:59:42 PM
sorry to hear about that Melissa.  I think Mike should bring you breakfast in bed at least once, and a couple copies of Dirt Wheels for good remedy  ;)  Get well soon  :ThumbsUp.gif
Dont let her fool ya, shes drugged up on the couch with a lap top!!  ;)
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Moose

Sorry to hear the news Melissa.

Get healed up soon.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Albright335

YIKES! ???

Feel better soon girl..... ;)

Jen (&Phil)  :P
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com