Happy Bday Ida!

Started by qt314nfla, August 06, 2006, 12:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Hey Nathan happy birthday.  Hope your enjoying Boston.  Lookin' forward to riding w/ ya soon.

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

UncleRico

Happy 59th Birthday to the craziest bastid on ATVFLORIDA.COM


When's the party?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Moose

#3
Yes, a big Happy Birthday to ya Ida.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Fox17


MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

T2

Happy B_Day Now lets go to Daytona to Party ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

thanks all,,,,,I went to the original Cheers today and had a Norm Burger,,,,,,I'll get the picture in a minute once the race is over.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

The "Norm Burger"

this burger is literally 7 or 8 inches tall and has two burger patties, mushrooms, tons of onions, lettuce, some kind of cheese and onion rings.

also if you finish it, they put your name up on a list that goes on their website for a while.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

First bite.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

last bite.

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

top it off with desert ;-)

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

I'm still standing mang!

Id@

[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

jwscroll

Happy B-Day. See ya this fall.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

qt314nfla

Dang Nathan aren't you looking studly.  Where do we find your name online for eating that burger?  And how the hell did you fit dessert in there.

Ida_Mann

studly I always am,,,,,funny how I look without mud splattered all over huh ;-)

http://www.cheersboston.com/index_bh.htm

near the middle of the page they have a "Norm Burger hall of fame" picture,,,click on there, it's not updated I think till Friday though.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

wilburz

Happy B-day! Long live South Park!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dreth

Quote from: QT314 on August 06, 2006, 12:21:49 PM
Hey Nathan happy birthday.  Hope your enjoying Boston.  Lookin' forward to riding w/ ya soon.


what she said :D

Chuck_Norris


Honda328i

Woah, that's quite the sandwich, must have been good  :E :E.  E-Norm-us (ok, that was bad)

Kirstie Alley musta had a few of those in her day.  ;D j/k

Happy Birthday Nathan!  Like they said, we gotta get a ride together soon.

Did you get to go to a baseball game while in Beantown?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Honda328i on August 07, 2006, 09:29:16 PM
Woah, that's quite the sandwich, must have been good  :E :E.  E-Norm-us (ok, that was bad)

Kirstie Alley musta had a few of those in her day.  ;D j/k

Happy Birthday Nathan!  Like they said, we gotta get a ride together soon.

Did you get to go to a baseball game while in Beantown?

nah, not much of a baseball fan,,,,,which is a bit of a handicap here.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com