X GAMES on ESPN

Started by UncleRico, August 04, 2006, 08:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastrnrik


Fox17

mc cleared the first stepup. hopefully he wins!

UncleRico

#27
I got Clowers  McGrath Buyten taking Gold
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Quote from: Fox17 on August 05, 2006, 10:23:41 PM
mc cleared the first stepup. hopefully he wins!

Fox, I'm glad you're routing for the Honda guys. Finally gave up on your Yamy?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wheelie_boy

i cant believe it ,tommy's out
05 kx 250f

Fox17

man that sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :gh :gh :F :F :F :F :gr :gr :gr :cursing.gif :cursing.gif :cursing.gif

cant believe jeremy didnt win.

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on August 05, 2006, 10:40:35 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on August 05, 2006, 10:23:41 PM
mc cleared the first stepup. hopefully he wins!

Fox, I'm glad you're routing for the Honda guys. Finally gave up on your Yamy?

im still a die hard honda fan. duhamel, zemke, millsaps, short, all the factory honda riders. i just got a yamaha 4wheeler. no big deal. i still have honda ridin gear. lol. ill eventually go back to honda. in a couple of years. when the yami is outdated. we still have 5 hondas.

UncleRico

Fox..

I just like giving you a hard time.


Hell, I'd take any of the quads...Suzuki, Yamaha, Honda...you might even be able to get me on the Kawasaki 450 once it comes out.

Peace Out
Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

y you like givin me a hard time? what did i do?

#74 crf250r

hopefully mcgrath will do better at supermoto tommoro he's been pretty fast the last couple years.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Fox17

im tore between pastrana and mc.  :-\ i dont know. probably mc. they need gold and silver. tp has already won a gold.

UncleRico

#36
PROGRAMING NOTE:

SuperMoto X 3 PM Sunday...I'm goin' with Chad Reed.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Fox17 on August 06, 2006, 12:45:40 AM
im tore between pastrana and mc.  :-\ i dont know. probably mc. they need gold and silver. tp has already won a gold.

i want travis too win, i want him to win all four events.
05 kx 250f

UncleRico

#38
I can't believe TEAM YAMAHA pitted early. Who's running that Factory team?

Honda smoked the pit stop.

Amazing race.

Score one for the O G's.....Jeff Ward - 45 years old.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ScooterB

Pretty intense last 2 laps
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Fox17

that really sucks. mc's stupid bike broke. what kind of gas tank was that? i will never buy one of those!

Fox17

ok travis pulled off a double backflip, won the rally (9 stages of brutal driving), put 2 of the best freestyle runs ive ever seen (1 in prelims and 1 in the main thing) then trips and falls and cant ride any more. that is screwed up. he can do anything he wants to on a bike or in a car but he cant walk. anyway congrats to pastrana. he did an excellent job. way to go.

i think this was the best x-games i ever seen. all the stuff was awesome.

Grassman68

Foam pits + large ones = Double back flip??? Those guys are just sick!!!!!!!!

KXKID

i cant belive that travis did the double backflip :o :o

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com