Prayer request

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, February 21, 2005, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

We have a member of our website that was blessed on Feb 17th with the birth of a beautiful baby. During the birth his wife encountered complications and is need of our prayers. I have copied and posted his reply from another thread for you all to read. Please keep Jennifer and Dennis in your prayers.

ps. this is from a thread in photo gallery called "My wife's and I new toy ( A miracle )"


 From Dennis aka thrumud
I thank all of you for your comments.  I ask that you please pray for my wife, she is not doing well. Because of the pregnancy she developed a rare condition called AFLP, better known as Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy. 1 in 13,000 pregnant women get this condition and it can be fatal.  There is potential recovery but its a very slow process. When she recovers (with the help of the Lord), she should be fine. Along with my family we ask for your prayers.  Thank you so much.
 
My wife's name is Jennifer Bolanos, when I told her about the replys on this site, she had a huge smile.  
 
Thanks again, God Bless.
 
Dennis
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Chuck_Norris

DONE! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

bluesman


Qdawg76

#3
Done here also  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

GreggT

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dreth

sent mine out the day he posted the pics and he will be happy to know that she will be fine! HE already told me so ;)

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

big-daddy

done! Get well so Jennifer, we are all with you. Ware your wife is in our prayers too. God Bless All
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Hollywood

done  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Flea_Jumper


CAOSPOP


JR

Add our family to the prayer chain.  

Yamahonda41

I send my prayers and best wishes for you, your wife, and your whole family.
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Thrumud

Update on wife's recovery:  
 
Praise the Lord ! My wife is doing alot better than before. Sorry I was not able to update you guys, been staying at the hospital.  These pass few days have been the worse and the best days of my life. I want to thank my family, friends and all you guys for your prayers, THANK YOU SO,SO MUCH !  
 
My baby girl is doing great, I just have a hard time watching the moms & dads leave the hospital with their baby, I can't wait to have my life back.  
 
Doctors say Jennifer (my wife) has to stay a few more days so they can monitor her progress. Her liver should be back to normal within days and she can live a normal life. This disease is so rare in pregnant women that doctors from Jackson Hospital, Miami University and Broward General have been involved in my wife's case.  I did some research on this fatal disease and in most cases baby and mom don't make it alive. My wife had less than 50 % chance of making it.  
 
Its been so stressful these couple of days but with all your support I was able to pull through. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart and thank you Lord.  
 
Picture of baby and wife -->  http://www.atvflorida.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=readersrides;action=display;num=1108882005;start=25
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com