honda 450R

Started by Bodydrp70, August 05, 2006, 07:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bodydrp70

whats a good out the door price on one? thanx in advance
06 TRX 450R

UncleRico

I have a 2005. I got mine out the door (for about a day) at $6200.00.

But then I brought it back in and put a racing cam hop up kit in it, new pipe, air filter, nerf bars, and some other stuff.

The list price was $6,800.00.

Depening on what type of riding your buddy is gonna do, you might be better off buying used. They have some tricked out bikes on EBAY.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

rubicon500kid

i got mine (05 ) used for 4000$
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a