Where to ride?

Started by AmericanRobster, July 24, 2006, 04:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one of these riding locations is the best place to ride at?

Croom
3 (8.6%)
L-Cross
3 (8.6%)
C&R Motorsports Park
1 (2.9%)
Ocala
20 (57.1%)
River Ranch
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

yunt2ride

L-Cross, Its extreme and the people that ride there and own it are great. Just wish it was closer for me.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

dreth

Quote from: yunt2ride on July 24, 2006, 10:40:34 AM
L-Cross, Its extreme and the people that ride there and own it are great. Just wish it was closer for me.


this is true if you like mud!

cheropride

Some mud is always good, but I also like trails.  If I am going to ride, I want to ride somewhere.  l-cross okay, but too many people for me and I like trails.  But hats of to the Pearce's I think it is a great thing that they have. 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

cycole

2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

deano 177

#5
that depends on what type of riding you do. Ocala is a lot of whoops and sand, good for sport quads. here is a topic to look at for mudding and trails:

http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15188.0.html

http://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=37734
arcticcat 500 Automatic
27" mud lites
42 pilot jet, 150 high jet
2" snorkles
warn winch with synthetic line
radiator relocated
garmin GPS on the handle bars
Z71 extended cab
15'X5' utility trailer
Trying to find a place to ride near jacksonville(arn't we all?)

Fox17

SE and occasionally ocala. mx tracks too.

Fox17

i would like to try croom but it is kinda far away. :'(

FORD4X4GIRL

off those choices I think River Ranch is the best ....
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Bodydrp70

where exactly is SE? thanx
Paul
06 TRX 450R