info on the kfx450!

Started by kfx400rob, August 03, 2006, 01:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kfx400rob

*This post was edited 08/03/06 1:10pm by an administrator/moderator*

   POST DELETED FOR REVEALING HIGHLY CLASSIFIED INFORMATION




06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Chevy1500z71

holy crap thats gona be crazy!

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

fastrnrik

I missed it. PM it to me or sumpin'. I'm jonesing to see this thing.

UncleRico

Is this a real post or did a moderator really delete it?


Email me this thing. I wanna check it out.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

550superquad

1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

TRX450R_Racer

Too bad you guys missed it. Good thing I have nothing better to do at work.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Fox17

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on August 03, 2006, 09:04:22 PM
Too bad you guys missed it. Good thing I have nothing better to do at work.
what you do for a livin? i want a job where i can sit on the computer all day.

UncleRico

I sit at a computer all day.  I work for a magazine that test video games. I help find glitches and short cuts.

We're looking for someone with video game experience. I think they're offering 80k to start, plus you get the company car, and I think a corner office on the fifty ninth floor.


But you probably don't have any gaming skillz.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

are you serious?

i got some gaming skillz. ive gone through 3 ps2s (they overheated cause of too much at one time).

UncleRico

Really, you might be just the guy they're looking for.

Although, they're looking for someone under 21 so that they can relate to that demographic. You're probably too old.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17


Fox17

this is a joke though isnt it?

UncleRico

What about the 80k? 

Well, It's not 80k in cash...I think they total your benefits out with it...plus I think they include the season tickets in with that number (They buy everyone season tickets for the Bucs, some sorta "team building bull crap").

Plus I think that figure includes the company loft they give you for the first six months while you look for a place of your own.

But you probably don't know how to play Halo II so....

it wouldn't be a good fit for you. That's what they start you on, and since you don't know that, they probably wouldn't hire you.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Kawa3

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 03, 2006, 05:49:18 PM
I missed it. PM it to me or sumpin'. I'm jonesing to see this thing.

Same
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 09:52:32 PM
What about the 80k? 

Well, It's not 80k in cash...I think they total your benefits out with it...plus I think they include the season tickets in with that number (They buy everyone season tickets for the Bucs, some sorta "team building bull crap").

Plus I think that figure includes the company loft they give you for the first six months while you look for a place of your own.

But you probably don't know how to play Halo II so....

it wouldn't be a good fit for you. That's what they start you on, and since you don't know that, they probably wouldn't hire you.

i dont think they will hire me. i dont live in tampa, im still in school so i cant move over there, and i dont know how to play halo 2. o well. i will work at sears. or publix or a motorcycle shop.

UncleRico

Sounds like a plan. I heard publix is a good company.

I had to drop out of HS when I was 17 to get the job, but they have tutors who get you your degree for you. They take the tests and everything, it's almost like being a football player for FSU.

But, Halo was my game...so...that's how I got my foot in the door.

Besides, it's drug free work place...they have random surprise drug tests on the last Thursday of every month.

Peace Out
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 10:06:36 PM
Sounds like a plan. I heard publix is a good company.

I had to drop out of HS when I was 17 to get the job, but they have tutors who get you your degree for you. They take the tests and everything, it's almost like being a football player for FSU. But, Halo was my game...so...that's how I got my foot in the door.

Besides, it's drug free work place...they have random surprise drug tests on the last Thursday of every month.

Peace Out

exactly. i hate those losers up there. GO GATORS!!!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 10:06:36 PM
Sounds like a plan. I heard publix is a good company.

I had to drop out of HS when I was 17 to get the job, but they have tutors who get you your degree for you. They take the tests and everything, it's almost like being a football player for FSU.

But, Halo was my game...so...that's how I got my foot in the door.

Besides, it's drug free work place...they have random surprise drug tests on the last Thursday of every month.

Peace Out
I kick @ss at halo ll lol. I love connecting two xbox's together and playing with 7 different people.

UncleRico

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 03, 2006, 10:54:10 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 10:06:36 PM
Sounds like a plan. I heard publix is a good company.

I had to drop out of HS when I was 17 to get the job, but they have tutors who get you your degree for you. They take the tests and everything, it's almost like being a football player for FSU.

But, Halo was my game...so...that's how I got my foot in the door.

Besides, it's drug free work place...they have random surprise drug tests on the last Thursday of every month.

Peace Out
I kick @ss at halo ll lol. I love connecting two xbox's together and playing with 7 different people.
I have to be up front with you...
There is one draw back...
they only let you go up to 5 grand on the company credit card each month for expenses....
then they start taking it out of your pay check.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 11:05:44 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on August 03, 2006, 10:54:10 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 10:06:36 PM
Sounds like a plan. I heard publix is a good company.

I had to drop out of HS when I was 17 to get the job, but they have tutors who get you your degree for you. They take the tests and everything, it's almost like being a football player for FSU.

But, Halo was my game...so...that's how I got my foot in the door.

Besides, it's drug free work place...they have random surprise drug tests on the last Thursday of every month.

Peace Out
I kick @ss at halo ll lol. I love connecting two xbox's together and playing with 7 different people.
I have to be up front with you...
There is one draw back...
they only let you go up to 5 grand on the company credit card each month for expenses....
then they start taking it out of your pay check.
ONLY 5 grand ;)
I play for fun, not money, and the sad pathetic look on my friends faces makes it worth it.
Nothing like naming your chararcter something like "@n @sshole" or "a f@g" so whenever you kill them it yells out, You got killed by An @sshole!

UncleRico

You're like a real life Dave Chapelle when he plays X Box against that kid with Cancer....


"IN YOUR FACE, BILLY!"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

svtbolt04

too bad he is working you guys up for nothing, because if this was a real job, i would be there instead of retirment home naples..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

UncleRico

You thinkin I'm workin these guys about this job because it sounds almost too good to be true?


I haven't even told them about the 18 year old blonde blue eyed sweedish exchange student that they give you as your personal assistant...


I make mine give me a massage every morning with a happy ending before I start gaming for the day.


(P.S. I wouldn't be putting to much faith in my HALO II skills based on beating the talent at the Retirement home in Naples)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Fox17

ok if you ever find a job like this (im pretty sure you wont) let me know. it sounds realy good. just shoot me a pm if you by any chance ever come across one.  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com