river ranch

Started by ffej, August 03, 2006, 08:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffej

anyone been out there lately? just wondering how hot it has been in the day riding around.

UncleRico

I'm heading down Saturday.  I hope it's not too wet.

You thinkin' about going down this weekend?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

ffej

yeah going down tomorrow night. i heard its wet.

wheelie_boy

i went out there yesturday, it was very hot.  Just get shade when you stop.  And it was pretty wet out there.  You could ride alot on your sport bike it would just be a wet ride and make sure you go with someone on a 4x4 just in case.
05 kx 250f

cycole

As Mr Miller said " Everything's better when wet "  ;D
I'll be there


                                    Cheers, CyCole
2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com