Future GA. Flat Track !

Started by Quad32x, July 31, 2006, 08:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

Once  again  your  wifes  play  toys  are  front  and  center.  I  wish  she  would  quit  making  me  dress  weird  for  her  but  what  can  I  say !  The  stuffs  kinda  good ! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ratsrepus

i see you've been at the beach again workin on yer tan


YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

derek330

ok guys... you are making me sick....!! !!  :(  LOL
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

Damn, enough. Not only do we gotta look at baby Huey, but I looked again, and, his junk is all hanging out. There goes my lunch.

As a sidenote. At lunch time, I loaded it into my secratary's computer as her screen saver. ;D 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com