My new ATV

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, July 31, 2006, 01:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

well when you do sell it let me know. me or my dad would both consider it. it looks immaculate in the pic.

94Hardbody4x4

Will do. 

The paint has more than it's fair share of "pin stripes" from the trails but overall it's good. No rust except for the front bumper which is thin, cheap alluminum in the first place. Motor runs great.

Interior, well, lol, there is none. It has no carpet or headliner. All seetmetal. Water got on them but no rust or anything. The rest of the interior is in tact and perfect. Heres a link to some of the pics.....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/750555

And here a few more....http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2372728

Also, the pics of the computer on that website is from when I relocated it to the glovebox instead of under the seat.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Fox17

thats cool. i would just herculine the floor and stuff inside and it would look awesome. i would love to have somethin like that thet i could just go drive throught the woods and haul my yfz. hopefully when you sell it i can have enough cash to get it.

backwoods boy

sweet pics i usually drive fords but thats 1 sweet truck how much u askin btw bg i thought u were sellin yer frontier
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

94Hardbody4x4

Well, it's not actually for sale right now. At the end of this school year when I go to college I'll probably through up a FS sign and see what happends. Right now, I'd probably ask $5000 and see what I got. It just hit 130,000 miles and runs like a freaking champ.

Before I sell it I need to get it alligned and get my exhaust welded. Theres is a leak at the bottom of the header. No big deal though. I'll put up some pics of it at Mudfest this weekend. I really dont want to mud it sinc eI just got it clean but we'll see how long that lasts.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com