***My new Fox Float set-up***

Started by Alba450, August 01, 2006, 09:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Just got these Fox Evo's for my bike and they look awsome.  I can really feel the shock working when hitting jumps. I think im gunna put my stadiums aside for now.

***I'll get some more pics later cuz I lost like 6 pics of off photobucket***

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

besim your the worst liar ever!!!  i need to see some pics off these!!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Alba450

Quote from: WOODY_450r on August 01, 2006, 09:20:53 PM
besim your the worst liar ever!!!  i need to see some pics off these!!!

Dude im working on it man....

Im telling you I swear I got Fox Floats for my race bike.  Just take it easy and sit tight.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

WOODY_450r

Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 09:22:15 PM
Quote from: WOODY_450r on August 01, 2006, 09:20:53 PM
besim your the worst liar ever!!!  i need to see some pics off these!!!

Dude im working on it man....

Im telling you I swear I got Fox Floats for my race bike.  Just take it easy and sit tight.

for your race bike?!?!?!?!  what did you also get another quad?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

53yfz450

oh wait i know. sinan got some fox. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400


Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:28:38 PM
oh wait i know. sinan got some fox. ;)

huh.......no he didnt jake....Do your research
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:26:29 PM
your going to be sorry.lol

Im Happy IDK what your talking about FOX Evo's are the best shocks of the 21ft century dude. 
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

DUDE shut up you a looser who doesnt know what your talking about. have you even put them on yet have you even ridden on them yet. no so shut up and why dont you do some research. 21ft century are you dumb. ???
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

#10
nice try I see the spokes for a bike wheel!!!! Try covering it up next time you wanna lie HAHAHAHAHA

53yfz450

yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:38:31 PM
yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L

........................................DAMN.....................................................
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

ebtrx450r

Quote from: Alba450 on August 01, 2006, 09:39:00 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:38:31 PM
yhea its probablly on his mountain bike. what a looser. :L

........................................DAMN.....................................................



better luck next time HAHA

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

I did say I had FOX Floats on my "BIKE"

Oh yea



Fox forks...Compression & Rebound adjustment....130mm of travel

My Stumpjumper got excited when it saw my YFZ's Stadiums....And I might have made a new Shock Stadium breeded with a FOX...."STADIFOX"
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Alba450

Come on guys give me some feedback...

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

ebtrx450r

your parents have way too much money! ;) lol but it's nice

53yfz450

its ugly. you wasted you parents money. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

#19
Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:52:53 PM
its ugly. you wasted you parents money. ;)

Hey Jake your Kory bike is a waste of $13,000......and it was USED...man did you get hosed



J/P
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

damn i know. thats why it hasnt blown up yet and ive won i dont know almost every holeshot. damn now i wish i didnt get another one. i should have just bought your bike its like 10Xs better. ::)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 09:58:55 PM
damn i know. thats why it hasnt blown up yet and ive won i dont know almost every holeshot. damn now i wish i didnt get another one. i should have just bought your bike its like 10Xs better. ::)

Exactly!!!................Man your genuis.....


But yea I know it cost alot but it was either having my $$$ going somewhere else or enjoying it.
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

53yfz450

you should have gotten something with a motor. like a mo-ped :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Alba450

Quote from: 53yfz450 on August 01, 2006, 10:01:59 PM
you should have gotten something with a motor. like a mo-ped :P

Wel I got a Fully moded Go-Ped.......................I was going to get a HINSON Clutch and a LT Swinger but i couldn't make up my mind.  Anyways I can get my HINSON & LT Swinger later in the racin season probably in the winter when I go in the B-Class. 

I dont know why a HINSON clutch is like $1,000??
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Hondarider22

#24
besim u are so dumb


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com