best atv magazine?

Started by Fox17, August 01, 2006, 08:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox17

what is the best sport atv magazine? i want to subscribe to one (or 2, or 3, or 4, etc.).

Fox17

i dont really like atv sport. i do like quad (offroad magazine). are there any others?

53yfz450

dirt wheels ::) atv insider, i like the new QUAD and atv sport is good.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

450rcrazy

I like them all dirt wheels quad atv action anything that supports our sport and creates enthusiasm for it. :)

backwoods boy

NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

klutchbuster400


Cory1020

99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

RAD 450r

QUAD is # 1, ATV rider, and ATV sport are good, DW is pretty informative and there letter sections is pretty cool, I dont like their layout though
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Mulchman

The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!

yfz450man

#9
I just picked up a copy of Quad for the first time last week, and I liked the content so much that I immediatly subscribed.  I've subscribed to Dirtwheels, 4 wheel action, and ATV Sport in the past, but I think I'm sticking with Quad, DW, and ATV Sport and dropping 4 wheel action. 

I think Quad has awesome coverage, and if all the issues are like the one I just got it will be my favorite.  ATV Sport is a nice change from the ever-so-old layout of Dirtwheels, so I'm keeping it. 

I've been subscribing to DW for over 20 years, and like some others on here I think the layout is lame and that they are cheap with all the black&white photos, as well as having terrible quality of print on the photos.  If you look at pics of bikes published in Quad and look at pics in DW, Quad magazine looks like HDTV while DW looks like crappy standard TV.  Don't believe me?  Get an issue of each one and check it out!  Quad is awesome!!   Dirtwheels needs a serious overhaul for sure...

Donate to the Jeremiah Jones Recovery Fund :
[url="http://jbatvracing.com/88Live2Ride/jones.htm"]http://jbatvracing.com/88Live2Ride/jones.htm[/url]

Fox17

i have a issue of quad. no money when i got it to subscribe to it. im definately gonna get it though. probably atv sport too. and mawbe dw and one more.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: yfz450man on August 04, 2006, 04:57:05 PM
I just picked up a copy of Quad for the first time last week, and I liked the content so much that I immediatly subscribed.  I've subscribed to Dirtwheels, 4 wheel action, and ATV Sport in the past, but I think I'm sticking with Quad, DW, and ATV Sport and dropping 4 wheel action. 

I think Quad has awesome coverage, and if all the issues are like the one I just got it will be my favorite.  ATV Sport is a nice change from the ever-so-old layout of Dirtwheels, so I'm keeping it. 

I've been subscribing to DW for over 20 years, and like some others on here I think the layout is lame and that they are cheap with all the black&white photos, as long as terrible quality of print on the photos.  If you look at pics of bikes published in Quad and look at pics in DW, Quad magazine looks like HDTV while DW looks like crappy standard TV.  Don't believe me?  Get an issue of each one and check it out!  Quad is awesome!!   Dirtwheels needs a serious overhaul for sure...



i agree with you about the pictures but i still think dirt wheels is the best. it feels to me like they are more informative at  DW.
05 kx 250f

06 rincon posterboy

QUAD  I think has more 4wd stuff. Dirt wheels has more sport quads in it. but lets not forget playboy sometimes has good pics.
ride red!

Shotgun