Are they actually doing anything to Thunderbowl?

Started by quad450, July 31, 2006, 11:47:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quad450

Every time I go by Thunderbowl nothing seems to change. Is work being done? Also, do they need help on the repair job?

HillKiller

   I was told the owner is in negotiations with the new management and there is actually a meeting today. Last I heard the track is scheduled to be resurfaced with new clay this month. The reopen date is still 30 away so lets all stay optimistic. ;D
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik

Wow, Hillkiller, you're quite the  motivational speaker. ;)

P.S.- I'll PM you later tonight.

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

fastrnrik


Quad32x

You  didnt  PM  me ?  What  the  hell ? ???  Im  sorry.  I  forgot  Im  at  the  bottom  of  the  scrodum  poll. :(
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

at least you know your role!! HAHAHAHA   ;D   j/k!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Sorry quad. I probably should have PM'd you too. Hillkiller and I are involved in a secret, G-13 classified operation. ;)

Also, for future reference: The words "Quad32x" and "Scrotum" are not to be mentioned in the same sentence when referring to me. ;D


Quad, I actually did send you a PM

Quad32x

Hoosier Daddy  and  scrodom.  Now  theres  a  set  that  go  together !   :Clap.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

i thought QUAD 32 & scroutum ment the same thing  :P
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Your  lips  and  my  johnson  share  the  same  space. b:r
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LT-R450ApK

All i know is they better be doin summin like opening back up! I've done spent to much $$ to have to switch back to a Mx Set-up
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

superstar

I heard they were resurfacing with clay, dont knowhow advanced that info is, but i heard it yesterday.

LTR450ApK

seems like these guys are keeping everything a big secret

superstar

Im curious if they have taken the opprotunity, to go to some of the veterans like sisson, or the wares, and asked what they could do to make it better from their point of view. I would think so anyways.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

HillKiller

       I haven't heard anything yet one way or the other, just that there are ongoing scheduled meetings to work out details. I will post any solid info I get, just waiting to be sure what I post is good info. Other people are working on some other tracks just in case but, in the meantime,  stay optimistic.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com